bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
lol!!!!
keep calm, sonic275676364854!
and like pedro702 said, nnu patcher is only for fudging eshop!
and like emmykerser said, I tried to help you, but couldn't , so

give me da mony ;)
and thanks, emmykerser, for helping me...............

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just kidding for before! don't wave big mony here! people do shit and help for free!
and ...
1. what do you mean by loading screen?
2. why do you want system transfer? and how do you do that, like is there an app? because last time I checked, there was for virtual wii!
Lol you're the one that needs to calm the fudge down. Seriously your posts are an eyesore. Maybe it was funny at the beginning but it's getting old now.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know they could do that if you aren't connected to the internet. Would saves from disc games still exist or is there a way to transfer the saves? The thing stopping me from wanting to do a system transfer is that I don't wanna lose my online rank in Mario Kart 8.
They gave me the third degree to verify my account, but all the licenses were transferred without my Wii U being on. I eventually received an email saying that Nintendo was done, and I proceeded to link my NNID and redownload everything from eshop after running NNU. There is no current way to transfer saves from a 5.5.0 Wii U to a 5.3.2 Wii U.

kardus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The main thing preventing me from cracking open a new WiiU right now is that I'd lose all my saves. I don't want to have to redo everything :(

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yes, but anyways, I think this thread needs to get locked, but how?
bump a thread to say it should be locked....great work
Get the money is a coward and selfish.. Help out for free with tutorial nor interaction is compassion and kindly.
wow much great englisg, the OP offered the money for someone who could develop something that enables system transfers as an incentive....its not like someone said "oh i have this done already, but give me money for it or i keep it a secret".......imho its nice to see someone not just demanding dev's do the work for them for free, so respect to the OP :)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Step 1 - Call Nintendo
Step 2 - Ask them to transfer NNID from old console to new console
Step 3 - Re-Download all titles through nnu on 5.3.2 console

Note: Your saves will not transfer (unless there's a way through pygecko or something). This is the only method right now.

PM for Paypal info.

Theoretically this is possible. Each profile on the game is saved in a set memory size. For example, in M3DW, each profile is 13CC bytes long or so about. If you know where the profile info starts and end ends you could dump it in it entirety, and once your loaded on a new save in a new profile on a new console, you could just re-write your entire profile into memory and when the next auto save happens, ka-blam its now saved. its a lot of work before were there yet. In fact we're closer to just being able to read it out of memory directly. Loadiine patches the readfile call and write file call to the SD Card. Potentially you could read from a title if it was patched and grab the save and write it the SD Card from MiiMaker. Maybe.

Reactions: Maximilious

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically this is possible. Each profile on the game is saved in a set memory size. For example, in M3DW, each profile is 13CC bytes long or so about. If you know where the profile info starts and end ends you could dump it in it entirety, and once your loaded on a new save in a new profile on a new console, you could just re-write your entire profile into memory and when the next auto save happens, ka-blam its now saved. its a lot of work before were there yet. In fact we're closer to just being able to read it out of memory directly. Loadiine patches the readfile call and write file call to the SD Card. Potentially you could read from a title if it was patched and grab the save and write it the SD Card from MiiMaker. Maybe.

This sounds like what @Cyan and @dimok are currently working on with Loadiine. Hopefully we're there soon along with reading DLC from NAND. I'd like to purchase some DLC for Hyrule Warriors and MK8 (which will hopefully be fixed soon too), but if Loadiine can't read them then it's kind of pointless at the moment.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the problem isn't the thread, its the people replying to it, people are still trying to help the OP do what he wanted, its not exactly a stupid request, just stupid people badgering and spamming the thread with nonsense...with the inability to have self control with double posting, using the caps lock, emoticons and font formatting

fixed :glare:

EDIT: Looks like The Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man has cleaned up a bit. Thank god.

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool