ykhan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

so my exams are over and its summer etc.
to top it all off i now receive pocket money of £5 a week, which is a substantial increase...from 0
But i've been so out of touch with the gaming world and all of that, haven't touched my dsi in like 2 months, this is also due to the fact i gave my acekard 2i to my friend...got some money out of him though...which i spent. I may as well have been hiding under a rock, i had no idea what the playstation vita was, or if the wii u was a joke, but what i do know is that i want to get my hands on the 3ds, all my friends are buying one and with my current financial situation, I'll have enough to purchase one in say 40 weeks. Now, Im as patient as the next guy but i do realise that i may need to apply for a job of some sort in order to reach my goal in a more suitable time frame. But don't get me wrong i do give a share of my money to charity and everything. So i guess im just looking for some general advice. It's hard to find employers who take on 15 year olds what with all the insurance stuff. A job would be great though because it would probably help me maintain the balance between going out and buying stuff. On a more lighter note though, since my exams have finished, i have time to play with my band.
I'll put up videos if i have time in between looking for a job and fixing a guitar i was meant to fix a month ago for someone...
mellow.gif

Bye

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think your only real option would be a paper round of some sort. Though you may only earn like £10-£15 a week depending on how popular they are around where you live, it would still really speed up that saving.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
go to programming competitions like I do (I'm 13)
but I don't know if there are programming schools for 15 year olds in Britain.
Still gives me a 3*3ds award for 1 year when I win a medal.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tijntje_7 said:
I'm currently learning basic..
Easier than expected
tongue.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Please, at least tell me it's not VB. You'll find it harder to move onto proper languages than if you just jumped straight into C/C++ and it'll take longer.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cwstjdenobs said:
tijntje_7 said:
I'm currently learning basic..
Easier than expected
tongue.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Please, at least tell me it's not VB. You'll find it harder to move onto proper languages than if you just jumped straight into C/C++ and it'll take longer.

Free basic. I already tried other languages before, but I couldn't organize my code. The code and stuff wasn't hard, but just the general 'coding' stuff was kinda hard. And thus, I am now doing free basic and next I'll get back into flash. To finally create my HUGE AWESOME-O-MOTHERF*CKINGTASTIC game. I mean really, I've got a really nice idea and I really want to execute it.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system