Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah don't upgrade. You'll be a step ahead when iosu is released. (So they say)

Olay let's go through the standard troubleshooting steps starting with resetting your save data for the wii u browser.

Thanks for helping :) I will stay on 5.3.2 - though sometimes I have my doubts about IOSU but who knows! Would be great if we could get emunand / cfw.

I did try resetting the save data a few times but no dice. It's 2am so I think I'm calling it a night and will try again tomorrow. Perhaps I need to format the wii u and just try again from scratch?

Fernando Henrique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone can help me? I'm on v 5.5.1.
Every time that I try to load the Loadiine that I host, doesn't matter if i'm hosting on my computer or in my android phone, I get an error saying that I can't download the file (on wiiu).
When I try to load from www.loadiine.ovh everything works fine.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Error code: 112-1209

Last edited by Fernando Henrique,

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob here: I will like to self host from android kws (wii u 5.5.1)
so it can be offline. can you pack be make smaller? so it can look exactly like when I go to www.loadiine.ovh
meaning, I only see this in my wii u: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WJYaVkG8_G0/maxresdefault.jpg
Simple and all I need, plus I like the background/etc.

Or maybe someone can help me do it? though be warned I don't know much about all this stuff :)

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob here: I will like to self host from android kms (wii u 5.5.1)
so it can be offline. can you pack be make smaller? so it can look exactly like when I go to www.loadiine.ovh
meaning, I only see this in my wii u: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WJYaVkG8_G0/maxresdefault.jpg
Simple and all I need, plus I like the background/etc.

Or maybe someone can help me do it? though be warned I don't know much about all this stuff :)
You can download the update pack instead of the AIO and just use the www folder inside of there. When you get it up and running just create a direct link to the HBL link on the 5.5.1 page (first option at the top). Then use the instructions for tricking the wii u to load that link every time. That way when you click on the internet browser you'll see the page you're looking for without having to click or tap any links.

Here are those instructions:

*note5*

If you want to trick your Wii U into loading the same page every time that you open the browser follow these steps:

1. Let's say I want to load the HBL direct launch every time that I open my 5.5.1 Wii U browser. First turn off your server. (or just turn off wifi)
2. Open the browser and type in the direct link for your exploit (in my case "http://192.168.11.169:12345/Wiibrew/hbl/index.php")
3. The page will fail (if you have your webserver off or ethernet disconnected or wifi turned off)
4. Press the Home button
5. Press Wii U Menu
6. Open Mii Maker and let it load.
7. Exit Mii Maker with the button in the bottom left
8. Turn on your server, plug in your ethernet or turn on your wifi

Now every time you open your browser it will go to that link immediatly. You can cancel this by following the same steps for a different link.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone can help me? I'm on v 5.5.1.
Every time that I try to load the Loadiine that I host, doesn't matter if i'm hosting on my computer or in my android phone, I get an error saying that I can't download the file (on wiiu).
When I try to load from www.loadiine.ovh everything works fine.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Error code: 112-1209
Is that the exact error message? "Can't download file?" or is it something else? I haven't seen that error before. Did you follow all the steps in the instructions for the pack? I'm using the PHP from Loadiine.ovh so if that works for you then you should have the same success with my local hosting package.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response.

I am sorry to be such a noob:

Which one is the updated pack?

I want to put a "ready" folder in the phone sdcard and run KWS server by using tethering.
then go to wii u and put the cellphone tethering ip.

Do I need to put the exact folder in wii u sdcard? I already have Loadiine-nightly-195aaab
and HBL lastest in there working.

Note: may sound like I know what I am doing but I am not :) I am just reading and reading
and for a lot people (me included) most tutorials are a bit complex because they are done
assuming we have some knowledge of it while we don't :).

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything ready, installed KWS in phone,
What is the exact folder that I need to put in phone with only Homebrew/loadiine?
from here: www.loadiine.ovh
and if I already have Homebrew/loadiine in wii u sdcard, do I still need to replace them with
the ones from the folder I will put in phone?

Thanks in advanced!

Fernando Henrique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can download the update pack instead of the AIO and just use the www folder inside of there. When you get it up and running just create a direct link to the HBL link on the 5.5.1 page (first option at the top). Then use the instructions for tricking the wii u to load that link every time. That way when you click on the internet browser you'll see the page you're looking for without having to click or tap any links.

Here are those instructions:

*note5*

If you want to trick your Wii U into loading the same page every time that you open the browser follow these steps:

1. Let's say I want to load the HBL direct launch every time that I open my 5.5.1 Wii U browser. First turn off your server. (or just turn off wifi)
2. Open the browser and type in the direct link for your exploit (in my case "http://192.168.11.169:12345/Wiibrew/hbl/index.php")
3. The page will fail (if you have your webserver off or ethernet disconnected or wifi turned off)
4. Press the Home button
5. Press Wii U Menu
6. Open Mii Maker and let it load.
7. Exit Mii Maker with the button in the bottom left
8. Turn on your server, plug in your ethernet or turn on your wifi

Now every time you open your browser it will go to that link immediatly. You can cancel this by following the same steps for a different link.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is that the exact error message? "Can't download file?" or is it something else? I haven't seen that error before. Did you follow all the steps in the instructions for the pack? I'm using the PHP from Loadiine.ovh so if that works for you then you should have the same success with my local hosting package.

I'm sorry bro, the exact error message is "Unable to load file", like in this image:
IMG_20160622_182658.jpg

I don't understand why, because when I try to load from www.loadiine.ovh (online) everything loads normal. I can only use the MP4 version if I load first the Homebrew and then the loadiine.
Any idea of why?

Last edited by Fernando Henrique,

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry bro, the exact error message is "Unable to load file", like in this image:
View attachment 53927

I don't understand why, because when I try to load from www.loadiine.ovh (online) everything loads normal. I can only use the MP4 version if I load first the Homebrew and then the loadiine.
Any idea of why?
You need a app from the App Store that can host PHP files. PHP server in play store works.

Reactions: Fernando Henrique

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"AIO Self Hosting without PC software 1.5" is that the updated package?

if I just want HBL and loadiine, can I delete the other folders from www? which one should I keep?

if I already have HBL and loadiine in wii u sdcard, do I still need to replace them from the ones in www folder? and should I put the other folders and file I may use from www folder here into wii u sdcard?

"create a direct link to the HBL link on the 5.5.1 page" can you explain that in a n00b way :)

So I guess I have to use PHP server now!! time for more reading :(

thanks!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"AIO Self Hosting without PC software 1.5" is that the updated package?

if I just want HBL and loadiine, can I delete the other folders from www? which one should I keep?

if I already have HBL and loadiine in wii u sdcard, do I still need to replace them from the ones in www folder? and should I put the other folders and file I may use from www folder here into wii u sdcard?

"create a direct link to the HBL link on the 5.5.1 page" can you explain that in a n00b way :)

So I guess I have to use PHP server now!! time for more reading :(

thanks!
This is a PHP package but I also include MP4 links if you want to host without php. Yes that is the update package. Full site is in "www" folder and the sd package is in a seperate folder. Feel free to experiment. You can delete whatever you want. The instructions to create a direct link is in the text file and in the OP.

If you get stuck hit me up on PM and tell me what step exactly you're stuck on. They are all numbered for easy reference.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Fernando Henrique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm already hosting the PHP version. Sometimes the screen just freeze on a white screen. I need to reboot the WiiU like 10 times before it works. Anyone knows why?

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm already hosting the PHP version. Sometimes the screen just freeze on a white screen. I need to reboot the WiiU like 10 times before it works. Anyone knows why?
This happens a lot for me & which is why I use KWS & launch the .MP4 version of HBL to load Loadiine, 100% success rate doing it this way & is only 1 extra click to get into Loadiine.

Reactions: Fernando Henrique

Fernando Henrique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another thing is to add the .MP4 version of HBL to your WII U browser bookmarks so that when you open the browser, It takes you right to the HBL page :) Then its literally 1-2 click to Loadiine with 100% success rate ;)

Yaaaaaaayyy !!! Thank you a lot my friend ! I tryed this method 3 times in a row with 100% success :grog:

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yaaaaaaayyy !!! Thank you a lot my friend ! I tryed this method 3 times in a row with 100% success :grog:
Even less clicks:

Turn off your server and click on the HBL direct link. It will fail but keep the URL in the browser.

Now press home button and go to the wii u main menu. Next open and shut miimaker. Last turn your server back on. Now every time you click your wii u Internet browser it goes right into HBL

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Kafluke, I think I understand better now.

Just to confirm, I can delete all the folders from www folder
cafiine, dumpiine, res, sdcafiine. I need to keep kexploit right?

and from sdcard folder I can delete:
ddd, nunupatcher, saviine, tecpgecko, wupinstaller. I need to keep ftpiiu correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...