Hacking 4.1 fw 002error loading original game in disc channel

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hiim going round in cirlces i have a 4.1 modded wii rev1.4 installed preloader installed, the thing is i cant play any games without the patch in them on the disc channe,l even the new resort retail game i dunno what i can do can i reinstall update from nintendo reinstall all my stuff and see if that works (is it safe-ish to official update to 4.1 as i alredy used wann's 4.1 update ) i did a sign check thing this is what it said
IOS number "Trucha bug" "Flash access" "Boot2 access" "Usb2.0 IOS tree"

IOS254 (ver 3092) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS250 (ver 65535) Enabled Disabled Disabled Enabled
IOS249 (ver 13) Enabled Disabled Disabled Enabled
IOS60 (ver 6174) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS55 (ver 4633) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS53 (ver 4113) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS38 (ver 3609) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS37 (ver 2070) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS36 (ver 1042) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS35 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS34 (ver 1039) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS33 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS31 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS30 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS28 (ver 1288) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS22 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS21 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS20 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS17 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS16 (ver 257) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS15 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS14 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS13 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS12 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS11 (ver 7) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled

hope some one can help me im going round in circles
basically its like the console has the 002 error but why does a retail game have same problem ? thanx in advance for any help in this ,

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rook go to the ultimate 4.0 guide and and get there 4.1 offline pack. It contains the newest ios wads. Install em and see if it works

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
Rook go to the ultimate 4.0 guide and and get there 4.1 offline pack. It contains the newest ios wads. Install em and see if it works

ok m8 thanx for the advice ,i think between us we will fix this ,

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
im sure u needed three threads for this u retard.

i needed 3 more than the one you just used to flame someone for pressing a sticky key too many times , get a life and help people, no need to answer a call for help just to flame and not even suggest an answer, and too the admins and mods if they read this i will put my hand up and say sorry for triple posting but god some ppl really need to get a life and start helping

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
morgan200 said:
hardtounderstandsomeonewhodoesn'tknowhowtousepunctiationkindoflikewhensomeonedoesn'tknowhowtousethespacebaronlyworse
you also need to get a life and start helping people rather than flame them for punctuation (is this an english revision class ) god more life needed here to help some one understand i was looking for help not hinderence!

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
stfu rook, u start reading guide instead of being lazy.

yet another post to flame and no help, and by the way i have been reading posts, you tell me what post deals with a wii that does play oirginals from disc channel and throws up 002, ive used google been in converse with gba member to reslove it, so unless you got anything helpful to say get a life !

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 thanx for all the help got it all working now m8 with the downgrade, i tried the last thing you mentioned but never changed anything, but the full downgrade to where i was before the 4.1 e upgrade everything loads as it should, all i need to do now is read up on how to get shop and photo channel working ,they just reboot the wii when i try to start them thanx again jabmaster2 m8 you are credit to this community

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
#002 error is caused by forcing the game to run under an IOS other than the one it wants. e.g. Sonic and the Black Knight wants IOS55 so loading under IOS249 (cIOS) will give #002 error with the latest cIOS, as it does not fix #002 error anymore.

I'm guessing you have installed preloader and have the "IOS Reload (to 249)" hack enabled for backup loading? If so...

You have to disable this hack to make your retail game work and then just use a backup loader with #002 error fix for backups for the time being, until cIOSCORP v3.1 is released, which will be very soon.

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did loads of things but im back where i started using preloader cioscorp 3.2e starfall and basically all my game works ,and when i change to 3.1 cioscorp im hoping to be able to load indianna and ghost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch