Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
By the way the follower mode works :P
View attachment 67966
Nice.
@Ryumaru @FlameSpeedster @MartyDreamy
- The user page now shows the number of followers and users the user is following, and also the list of followers by clicking on the follower number.
- Number of followers is now shown when uploading
- Number of followers is also shown on the signatures
- All notifications can now be deleted with a single click

There aren't any smh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 67957
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337
One question you happen to have made some changes to the server settings because CHMM2 is not able to connect to your site.
The program hangs if you press the R button to access the online gallery.
I already informed the problem to @Rinnegatamante but he still did not respond :cry:

Note Your site has reached more than 400 pages of custom themes. :yay3ds:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Kaiyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to upload a theme I made to the website but I keep getting an error message. Is this happening to anyone else besides me?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'm trying to upload a theme I made to the website but I keep getting an error message. Is this happening to anyone else besides me?
You have already verified that the body or bgm file has exceeded the maximum limit allowed by the site.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@erman1337
One question you happen to have made some changes to the server settings because CHMM2 is not able to connect to your site.
The program hangs if you press the R button to access the online gallery.
I already informed the problem to @Rinnegatamante but he still did not respond :cry:
I don't know what caused this sorry

@Ryumaru The error message said it failed to upload while trying to connect to the server and to try again later.
What browser are you using? Does it take more than 30 seconds of uploading to get that message?

Kaiyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@erman1337 I'm using the current version of FireFox and yes it takes more than 30 seconds. Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Edit: Is there any way to reduce a big bcstm file down to 3.3MB? I think maybe that's the problem. Or maybe it's just the website itself. I don't know

Last edited by Kaiyu,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@erman1337 I'm using the current version of FireFox and yes it takes more than 30 seconds. Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Edit: Is there any way to reduce a big bcstm file down to 3.3MB? I think maybe that's the problem. Or maybe it's just the website itself. I don't know
yeah the upload times out because the file is too big, the server would've rejected it anyways because the bgm has to be the correct size

How come I can only use two badges on my main menu with the console icons?
dunno

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My home internet got cut for a few days so I can't work on the site for now

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Ryumaru Thanks for the link

@erman1337 Oh I see. So 3.3MB is the max limit?
3.3mbps = 3,371,008 bytes.
If the file exceeds 3,371,008 bytes the music will be corrupted.
Will present the following problems noise, music breakage or 3ds locking.

Note if the music exceeds 3,371,008 bytes in the theme editor it will work perfectly because the Editor has no size limitation on the bgm file. The problem will only appear in 3DS.

If you follow the tutorial I made the songs will not exceed the maximum supported size.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@Ryumaru @FlameSpeedster @MartyDreamy
- The user page now shows the number of followers and users the user is following, and also the list of followers by clicking on the follower number.
- Number of followers is now shown when uploading
- Number of followers is also shown on the signatures
- All notifications can now be deleted with a single click

There aren't any smh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 67957

Also, I've been working on an homebrew app for the site, although development is halted because I need a 3DS to test out networking functions (which Citra can't do). I'd love to hear your opinions about the design
Perrfect . Just what we all need right now. Thank you.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be just me but when i go on the 3dsthemes website on the front page i only see the most downloaded themes instead of the newest themes uploaded to the website. Is there a option to change it so you can see newest themes instead of the most downloaded?

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It might be just me but when i go on the 3dsthemes website on the front page i only see the most downloaded themes instead of the newest themes uploaded to the website. Is there a option to change it so you can see newest themes instead of the most downloaded?
Most downloaded themes are shown by default when not logged in. You can change it by clicking the buttons on the top left (in the menu on mobile)

Reactions: cvskid

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
- Strikes are added to treat minor offences. They can expire, depending on the strike. Having ten or more active strikes will result in a ban
- Made some improvements on mobile

Also, I'm working on the homebrew app!

Last edited by erman1337,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
- Strikes are added to treat minor offences. They can expire, depending on the strike. Having ten or more active strikes will result in a ban
- Made some improvements on mobile

Also, I'm working on the homebrew app!
The application will be very useful because the online mode of CHMM2 has stopped working.

@erman1337
I have a doubt. I have anime images with bikini girls does not appear any intimate part of the body and has no erotic position in the pictures. These theme types can be posted on the site ?

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c