CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I personally can't wait to get my hands on some fresh, first-party Nintendo series games like Mario Kart. Even if the 3D isn't perfect, it's always great to get something new. The 3rd party support seems really good as well, so I'm quite hopeful in the quality titles down the line.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im looking forward to the second or maybe third revision of the 3DS the most
tongue.gif

As long as they make it bigger, like adult size hand ill get it then ^^ SO thats what im looking forward to.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
What I look most forward to:
- 3D effect
- AR (card) games
- Professor Layton vs Ace Attourney! I do look forward to the Nintendo titles too, but this game was the biggest surprise for me and currently the one I'm most excited about.
biggrin.gif
Edit: Doh! Just now read on that Youtube video link that the game might not get an English localization. That would be a problem even if I get past the region lock, since I can't read Japanese.
frown.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
- 3D Effect
- Augmented Reality. To bad, only limited from official Nintendo cards (for the moment?), I would like a layar-like informations system.
- interesting games with new concept (nothing interest me for the moment, but I'm still getting one without games).
- Homebrew channel with an official development kit for homebrewers (
cry.gif
)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
-The 3D effect
-Classics remade in 3D. Not a shit ton of games that sold decently.
-A 3D platformer comeback. With all the depth perception stuff, it could be a nice chance.
-See how Augmented Reality is implemented on actual retail games.
-It not being hacked.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
-everything to do with 3d since we havent had much (infact hardly any) exposure to 3d such as TVs
-also would like to have a gaming console again as the DS... you know... broke
-i cannot buy any of this unless it gets hacked and the games are available easily cuz i dont expect not only the 3ds but also its games to reach here (the probability is almost 10-20%... not DS here until today afai have seen)
-all that and a bag of chips (i mean AR cards)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
well i wasn't gonna order any 3ds games to go with my console but i gave in today and put an order down for ssf4 3ds so i guess i'm looking forward to playing around with that (and with the AR/Face raiders)

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The new Mario game.
I'm actually both mad and happy that Nintendo are making this.
I felt a balance between the 3DS and the NGP... I liked them both equally. I was going to wait 'til E3 to decide on which to get.
Then Nintendo come out with a game rooted on a game I spent my entire childhood playing.
No longer could I resist the urge to buy a 3DS.

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want some good first party games. Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda...

The altered reality sounds interesting, I'm interested in how well they support it the future.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragon574444 said:
The altered reality sounds interesting, I'm interested in how well they support it the future.

Actually it's called "augmented reality". Just a little FYI.

Probably won't get one for a while but if I do, probably play MGS3D (since I won't buy the system until that comes out).

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well it's a gaming console so fucking games!

My list:
MGS 3D (the trailer left be drooling) =O
ZELDA OOT 3D
POKEMON SERIES 3D
MARIO WHATEVER 3D
MARIO KART 3D
KIDS ICARUS 3D
RE:R 3D

Those are my top wanted games and of course as I've mention 3D alot, I'm looking forward to 3D effects.

-those bastards that lied you get drunk like side effects with the 3DS, I didn't experience any sort- x_x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro