ROM Hack 3DS Windows Explorer extension

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't install for when clicking the "install.bat". It opened up the command prompt and failed.
I know this is VERY late, and your probably not interested anymore, but just download the 1.7.1 x64 .7z file off of the MEGA page. Then extract all the files into a folder, then run install.bat. It will take a minute, but it will work. I actually had the same problem, but I just did what I'm telling you to do.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is this safe to uninstall?

Btw, isn't there some tool available that directly fetches the app icons from the app roms/cias themselfes? Like that tool from Cyclops DS back in the day.

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wiki is back up it seems. Added Kirby Planet Robobot, Rhythm Heaven Megamix and BoxBoy! (:

Btw, isn't there some tool available that directly fetches the app icons from the app roms/cias themselfes? Like that tool from Cyclops DS back in the day.
Never had problems uninstalling, just run the uninstall .bat . Also, not aware of any tool like that, which is why we use this one! :P

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you scared to uninstall like that, then use CleanUp program it would the same for you

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The info box on the bottom screen that contains details of selected games is missing. How can I get it to show up?
Also I have replaced a few images. How can I refresh?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about cias?
Works perfectly fine. Make sure you have the latest database file. If they still don't show up then you're going to have to add them yourself to the wiki and download a new latest db when the wiki crawler refreshed it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and since you're new here, I strongly recommend you download the box images and set those as the /images/ folder. It looks a LOT better than cartridge images as seen in OP

http://no-info.no-ip.info/3ds/box-images.rar

me8pzNe.png

Reactions: PabloMK7

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be interested in a port to Linux? (specifically, the KDE4 Dolphin file browser, but possibly KDE5 and Nautlius later).

I'm also interested in adding support for enhanced file properties (assuming Dolphin even supports this) and support for other systems, such as Sega Mega Drive.

Reactions: Sword87

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
The info box on the bottom screen that contains details of selected games is missing. How can I get it to show up?
Also I have replaced a few images. How can I refresh?

The database takes about 15 mins to update. It will automatically do so, and you can either download the database manually, or let it update itself. For the most part, though, there's some missing data, and you'll have to provide it yourself on the wiki.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
FreeShop.

Wellll.... it's hard to argue that, honestly, other than the fact that some people might prefer to download it to their PC and keep a backup. Two reasons: Freeshop can be slow at times, and a lot of games are missing.

Reactions: chronoss

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wellll.... it's hard to argue that, honestly, other than the fact that some people might prefer to download it to their PC and keep a backup. Two reasons: Freeshop can be slow at times, and a lot of games are missing.
While Freeshop can be slow, it's still a lot faster than transferring to the SD card an installing via FBI. Plus, not using the computer at all is great.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E