Hacking 3DS update version 9.6.0-24 out now

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No, the highest FW an EU-Rom is coming with is Cooking Mama: Bon Appetit, it has FW 9.2. But there is no need to update to a higher FW atm, cause with both 9.2 and 9.5 you can't access the e-shop, so it doesn't matter if you have 9.2 or 9.5

I mainly want to update for the theme shuffle option that comes with 9.2 i think?

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know how to update home menu with cia on n3ds xl and I guess I don't want to bother with so complicated stuff. I will just wait for xenoblade release or gateway support :)

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you remember me, mate?You can use the 3dnus to download the N3ds updates.I've just downloaded the cias...Gonna buy my new 3ds this week ^^

Hey bro! Yeah, I remember you. Hope you're fine!
So, are you sure it can really download N3DS updates? Last I heard (3 days ago) was it could only be used to update O3DS.

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey bro! Yeah, I remember you. Hope you're fine!
So, are you sure it can really download N3DS updates? Last I heard (3 days ago) was it could only be used to update O3DS.
As soon as I test it, I'll report back to you...But i guess it will work...

Syns13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So I just got a 3ds XL and it's os is 9.6. I also have a gateway card still unopened. I am a total n00b And never done this... is there step by step instructions on how to get the gateway card working on 9.6?

Thanks for any information.

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So I just got a 3ds XL and it's os is 9.6. I also have a gateway card still unopened. I am a total n00b And never done this... is there step by step instructions on how to get the gateway card working on 9.6?

You can't. You have to be on 9.2 or under.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gateway won't work on 9.6 for the next couple years at least. Return your 3DS since it's obviously used (no 3DS would come with 9.6 new out of box).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto