8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
klim28 said:
I noticed since yesterday that the pedometer counter is messing up itself. It just resets back to 0 step at certain counts. I got my 10 coins yesterday at 800+ step and got my 10 coins today at 400+ step which is supposedly to be 1000 steps for that 10 coins.

I have had that too. though my count was above 3000 steps it would always reset around 3500. though for the activity log it would still show the correct amount (if I did the math). We may be confusing the hourly count with the entire day count....

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
The charging light never turns off for me. Now I cant tell when its done charging.
This just happened to me too. I thought it was a fluke, but it never happened before the update. The system charged fine, but after seven hours the orange light was still on.

About five minutes ago, I had another hardware glitch. I tried to turn my 3DS on, but pressing the power button wasn't working. I wound up holding the power button down for about ten seconds, and then the system turned on and was instantly booted to the home screen.

AndreasSE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
AndreasSE93.webs.com
XP
Country
If you open up the Home menu and immediately press one of the four buttons at the top, it will play the sound it usually plays when you click them but the application won't actually open.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when the 3DS is first powered on the icons for downloaded titles from the eshop do not show up. it takes a few seconds and then they appear. this is probably normal. but the pre installed channels appear immediately

is it possible it does some kind of security check to see if the titles were paid for and installed thru the eshop and not a in WAD manager before it allows them to appear in the menu?

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dangerboy said:
when the 3DS is first powered on the icons for downloaded titles from the eshop do not show up. it takes a few seconds and then they appear. this is probably normal. but the pre installed channels appear immediately

is it possible it does some kind of security check to see if the titles were paid for and installed thru the eshop and not a in WAD manager before it allows them to appear in the menu?
The downloaded titles are on the SD card. The 3DS has to read which titles are on the SD card, first.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M[u said:
ddy]
dangerboy said:

The downloaded titles are on the SD card. The 3DS has to read which titles are on the SD card, first.

okk i read on here that 3D movies were stored on the internal memory. everyone is saying different things i dont know who to believe

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
dangerboy said:
M[u said:
ddy]
dangerboy said:

okk i read on here that 3D movies were stored on the internal memory. everyone is saying different things i dont know who to believe

all videos install on the SD memory, if you want check the data mangement to look, even when you goign to download the show you the memory remaining in the sd, if you scroll a little down when the show you the bill..

And my bug is a few days ago, I was walking and a I had 800 steps, then later I look I close again de 3ds and start to complete the 1000 steps, but when I open the 3ds again I just had 2 steps, i don't lose the 8 coins but I can't reach more, because the podomoeter just remain in 2 steps no matter how hard I move the 3ds, I had to turn off and on the 3ds and wait like a half hour...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.