Gaming 3ds Streetpass Mii Plaza Problems

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
i havent send my 3ds back to nintendo. im to scared they'll just wipe it.
and now ive discovered another problem. i cant change my pants colour in mii maker. it just wont change #fml
I always thought that you could only change the top colour? If not, somethings really messed up I think its time to send it in lol..

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UPDATE: Lolz, my mistake.
I obviously meant, top colour instead of pants colour. My mistake!!

On the plus side though. I had a few games of Local Mario Kart7 with my friends last night and received 10+ Mii encounters in a rom and BOOM!!
Everything sorted itself out. No more problems. I've got all my Mii's back +200!!! I can change the top colours and I can once again accept invitations so I get new Mii characters from MarioKart7 etc.......!!

What a relief. I was really considering sending my 3ds off soon as the problems were starting to seriously f**k me off.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE: Lolz, my mistake.
I obviously meant, top colour instead of pants colour. My mistake!!

On the plus side though. I had a few games of Local Mario Kart7 with my friends last night and received 10+ Mii encounters in a rom and BOOM!!
Everything sorted itself out. No more problems. I've got all my Mii's back +200!!! I can change the top colours and I can once again accept invitations so I get new Mii characters from MarioKart7 etc.......!!

What a relief. I was really considering sending my 3ds off soon as the problems were starting to seriously f**k me off.
Glad to hear, did you get your streetpass progress back?

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah almost everything back to original state. I'm still missing around 60 games in my activity log.
If I start the previously used game up. The data is restored (ie: play time, amount of plays). I guess they'll just all return over time as I reply the games.

Streetpass is 100% back to normal. Is been two days now so fingers crossed it will stay that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU