Hardware 3DS Software Update

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I....idk....im so nervous....i pressed y and everything seemed to work fine...then..it showed me something with hold down power and conract support.nintendo....
If it said successful! in green text for each CIA and ended with "will reboot in 10 seconds" everything should be fine. Since it said your files were ok, at most you should only be softbricked if anything. Did you try booting it with the SD card out?

MrMario123

Switch Maniac :D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
If it said successful! in green text for each CIA and ended with "will reboot in 10 seconds" everything should be fine. Since it said your files were ok, at most you should only be softbricked if anything. Did you try booting it with the SD card out?
Thanks!I bootes it wihout the sd card and now is on 9.2!!!Thx a lot guys!!!!Now...how do I get online and how do i put my sd card in it(to work)?Sorry for my english...

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!I bootes it wihout the sd card and now is on 9.2!!!Thx a lot guys!!!!Now...how do I get online and how do i put my sd card in it(to work)?Sorry for my english...
AWESOME! Congratz!

Power it off, put your SD in and try booting it again. Might work now.
The reason it didn't earlier is because you had MenuHax which counts as an incompatible "save" for 9.2.

Now go to the Tutorials section and find a CFW guide! Feel free to post here if anything is unclear and I'll help you as best I can! :)

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put the sd card in after? i think it not booting after a downgrade is usually caused by the old menuhax install being set up for the previous fw. so im guessing if you put the card in, then change the theme, itll fix. or something like that. I'm a noob spouting noob nonsense.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
put the sd card in after? i think it not booting after a downgrade is usually caused by the old menuhax install being set up for the previous fw. so im guessing if you put the card in, then change the theme, itll fix. or something like that. I'm a noob spouting noob nonsense.
No, that's exactly what happened.

MrMario123

Switch Maniac :D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
AWESOME! Congratz!

Power it off, put your SD in and try booting it again. Might work now.
The reason it didn't earlier is because you had MenuHax which counts as an incompatible "save" for 9.2.

Now go to the Tutorials section and find a CFW guide! Feel free to post here if anything is unclear and I'll help you as best I can! :)
So...how do I get online?I mean how do I make an acc on 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1