SuperSDKDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@CollosalPokemon,
You have proven many times your work is genuine, carry on with your good work and ignore the ones that want to steal your thunder :)
I couldn't have said it better :P

If he has to resort to this kind of arguments (saying that xCution requested the files from him), then who would know better than himself who is telling the truth? ;)
He should read 3dbrew a little better to see who has a devkit and who doesn't.
I read it, and I know CollosalPokemon has one too.

@[member='SuperSDKDev']:
You stated that Xcution have the SDK but not the documentations, so HE can't make a new .BCWAV and .CBMD files.
But YOU, of course, have these documentations so it's really not difficult for you to create new one to discredit you, like you already did, right?.Don't provide the same than Xcution then.
And yes, it's up to you to provide another example, because CollosalPokemon clearly can't!

And once you did, all this drama/flaming war will be cleared.

What do you want to prove by providing fake informations?
It's not the best way to prove yourself knowledgeable.
This is all fake, Colossal Pokemon is correct, I do not have the SDK and sorry for all the trouble I have created

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*facepalm. Why did you go through all that crap? For attention?
Your arguements were half-assed and you should have put more thought into them instead of accusing ColossalPokemon of
not having a devkit. Now GTFO.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@CollosalPokemon,
You have proven many times your work is genuine, carry on with your good work and ignore the ones that want to steal your thunder :)
I couldn't have said it better :P

If he has to resort to this kind of arguments (saying that xCution requested the files from him), then who would know better than himself who is telling the truth? ;)
He should read 3dbrew a little better to see who has a devkit and who doesn't.
I read it, and I know CollosalPokemon has one too.

@[member='SuperSDKDev']:
You stated that Xcution have the SDK but not the documentations, so HE can't make a new .BCWAV and .CBMD files.
But YOU, of course, have these documentations so it's really not difficult for you to create new one to discredit you, like you already did, right?.Don't provide the same than Xcution then.
And yes, it's up to you to provide another example, because CollosalPokemon clearly can't!

And once you did, all this drama/flaming war will be cleared.

What do you want to prove by providing fake informations?
It's not the best way to prove yourself knowledgeable.
This is all fake, Colossal Pokemon is correct, I do not have the SDK and sorry for all the trouble I have created
And you were arguing so heavily that you were right and he was wrong?
GTFO.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
*facepalm. Why did you go through all that crap? For attention?
Your arguements were half-assed and you should have put more thought into them instead of accusing ColossalPokemon of
not having a devkit. Now GTFO.
I wouldn't say they were half-assed, more like the arguments of a child. Which would also explain the false information and attention seeking.

What's a real shame is that CollosalPokemon was given a hard time from some other members for calling the guy out when his past posts have shown is technical capabilities rather well. It's sad when an established community turns on their fellow members out of blind faith in a guy posting his first thread. I see this happen on PS3Hax so often because people are just that desperate for something to be released, but I always thought that GBATemp members were less gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill