Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

aleqhz

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I have just lost my Bravely Second EUR save data in the most stupid imaginable way and I was about 50H+ in right by the end of Chapter 4..

If anybody has a save file I can use, that would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by aleqhz,
Reactions: Fredy Garbagis

Fredy Garbagis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
A Lego Undercover City Undercover: The Chase Begins save with a lot of unlocked vehicles/costumes for my nephew. He's 5. I would greatly appreciate it.
Hey, man. Did you ever get that save?

I searched high and low, but couldn't found a single save for Lego City Undercover The Chase Begins...

amtivirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi everyone! Would anyone be willing to share a save file for Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux? I was at the dungeon where some of the crew members were affected by some kind of mind parasite and I had the MK Gun. It would be great if it was save of that part of the story or close to it? Thanks!

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does someone have a 100% save for the Europese version of Kirby: Planet Robobot by any chance? I'm at 98% and would rather skip the grind for the stickers. The only power saves I could find were for the USA version and I'm not sure if the saves for this game work for both regions.

fmhugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does someone have a 100% save for the Europese version of Kirby: Planet Robobot by any chance? I'm at 98% and would rather skip the grind for the stickers. The only power saves I could find were for the USA version and I'm not sure if the saves for this game work for both regions.
Planet Robobot share the same TitleID with All Region.

TheKingTimo92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could someone pls help me get a save file of Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones Thunderflash/wildfire?

the reason im asking this is cuz i want a save file that has all of the downloaded content unlocked idc if i have to start the game all over again i just want to have everything unlocked so i can fully experience the game

i also dont mind if the game is beaten the only thing i dont want is that everything is done like every comp route etc

Best case scenario would be almost nothing done but yeah help me if u can pls and thank you

Gynch_

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everybody:

I'm looking for an Inazuma Eleven Go Shadow completed save file to connect it with my IE Go Light version.

Also, and I know this may be an impossible request, I'm looking for a Inazuma Eleven 1-2-3: Legend of Endou Mamoru save file. I know it's a japanese game and that it does not have any translation so I was hoping that maybe one of you guys have found a japanese save file.

I would appreciate if both of them were in JKSV format.

Thank you all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof