ROM Hack [3DS] Problem with TLoZ OOT and NitroViewer / BootNTRSelector

Ashuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day.

I'm new in the foro and to hack my 3DS. I discovered that i can do stream from my consol to my laptop throo internet, thanks to the program BootNTRSelector, my question and problem is: Anyone know how to resolve the proble i have when i tried to stream The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time?

The problem is that, when i conect my consol to the computer, everything run just fine, all my games open and i can stream it, except for the game i mention before, it doent shut down or something like that, NitroStream just show a black screen when i open the game and you can listen the game, i can see it and listen in my consol, but in the program i can't see it and when i select the botton Home, you can see all just fine.

Did someone has the same problem in the past? Did you found a solution?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day.

I'm new in the foro and to hack my 3DS. I discovered that i can do stream from my consol to my laptop throo internet, thanks to the program BootNTRSelector, my question and problem is: Anyone know how to resolve the proble i have when i tried to stream The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time?

The problem is that, when i conect my consol to the computer, everything run just fine, all my games open and i can stream it, except for the game i mention before, it doent shut down or something like that, NitroStream just show a black screen when i open the game and you can listen the game, i can see it and listen in my consol, but in the program i can't see it and when i select the botton Home, you can see all just fine.

Did someone has the same problem in the past? Did you found a solution?
It's really buggy your better off using citra to emulate 3ds on your pc

Reactions: Ashuna

Ashuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's really buggy your better off using citra to emulate 3ds on your pc
I try that.

But i would like to stream TLoZ and mi computer close citra when i tried to open StreamLabs. It's weird... that why i try from my 3DS
Sorry for my bad english :(

GenerallyTyler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've experienced the same thing. Everything else I've played streams fine, but OoT 3D specifically seems to disconnect my N2DS from the WiFi. Even when not streaming it. The upper corner says "Enabled" but not "Internet". As soon as I close the game it's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: