wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
review.gif
3DS N. American Tour
Get Ready!
06_news_image_3DS.png

March 11th is the kick-off for the Nintendo 3DS N. American Tour. 40 locations in cities across the U.S. will receive Demo Pods and mobile Demo Squads. Visitors will be able to get hands-on time with DEMOs of Pilotwings Resort, Steel Diver, Nintendogs + cats, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Madden NFL Football, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and Asphalt 3D.

Location Information said:
New York City: Grand Central Terminal (Vanderbilt Hall, West Side)
• Running March 11-30
• Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Chicago: Citigroup Center (entrance to Ogilvie Transportation Center)
• Running March 11-April 3
• Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
San Francisco: Pier 39 (Main Entrance Plaza)
• Monday through Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Los Angeles: Third Street Promenade (1300 block)
• Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
• Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.

Thanks to Vigilante for the original post

icon11.gif
 Source

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'd better get their asses in gear so i can actually try a 3DS game without having to travel out of my city to do it. I'm sure eventually they will, they have to.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Vigilante said:
and don't I get credit for posting this on the User submitted section first:LINK

i'll make an edit to the post.

realistically, i can't be expected to check every section of the internet to see who posted what first. submitting news to tempbot ensures that i see it. in your case, the news you posted is a direct quote. if you read the user submitted rules it states that you should write your own description. if more people did that i would be happy just to move their posts to the front page, that way they would always get credit.

-another world

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
Vigilante said:
and don't I get credit for posting this on the User submitted section first:LINK

i'll make an edit to the post.

realistically, i can't be expected to check every section of the internet to see who posted what first. submitting news to tempbot ensures that i see it. in your case, the news you posted is a direct quote. if you read the user submitted rules it states that you should write your own description. if more people did that i would be happy just to move their posts to the front page, that way they would always get credit.

-another world
That works and thanks.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already had an opportunity to see it in action yesterday. There was a Nintendo representative at a local EB Games store letting the staff demo it. They didn't seem to mind me watching, and I thought it was pretty freaking cool. The Face Raiders game looks pretty fun, and they did a slick job with Super Street Fighter 4.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dragon574444 said:
I hope they do store wide demos before the 3DS launches. I'd love to give it a try before I decide to buy it...
You probably won't be able to even buy it for a while, pretty sure they have more orders then units available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night