Homebrew 3DS missing apps and homebrew (excluding system and dsiware) after spotpass was turned on

Bricked_3DS-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i was letting my little brother use my 3ds and he apparently turned SpotPass on, and now everything is missing. I still have Luma pop up when i hold select on startup, and godmode9, but nothing else....

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has nothing to do with turning on Spotpass. Does Luma say "Booted from CTRNAND via B9S" when you hold Select on startup? Because that means your 3DS is not reading your SD card for some reason.

For starters, you can try taking your SD card out and putting it back in again. If that doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to check your SD card more thoroughly, as they fail with alarming frequency: connect your SD card to your PC, copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the card with h2testw, and copy everything back again.

Reactions: Sypherone

Bricked_3DS-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with turning on Spotpass. Does Luma say "Booted from CTRNAND via B9S" when you hold Select on startup? Because that means your 3DS is not reading your SD card for some reason.

For starters, you can try taking your SD card out and putting it back in again. If that doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to check your SD card more thoroughly, as they fail with alarming frequency: connect your SD card to your PC, copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the card with h2testw, and copy everything back again.
Funny story... I forgot it was in my laptop :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC