Hacking 3DS Kernel and FIRM version PLEASE HELP!

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No one else know how to fix this? http://imgur.com/a/Qjan4

Kernel version and Firm version is 2.51 and has to be 2.50...

What if you tried downgrading the firm another time, after it has been downgraded once?

Maybe you have the wrong dgtool?
here : https://github.com/Plailect/dgTool/releases/tag/v1.1 for the 11.1 one or the wrong firmware.zip ?

What @Amapola62 says: be absolutely sure your using both dgtool (boot.nds) and the firms for ver. 11.1

Post a Picture of the dgtool in use (when you have it open) and the dgtool folder on SD.

This example has dgtool ver.1.0.0 beta which is for FW ver. 11.0:
YVlFJLw.jpg

Last edited by cravas,

SinisterGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you tried downgrading the firm another time, after it has been downgraded once?

Maybe you have the wrong dgtool?
here : https://github.com/Plailect/dgTool/releases/tag/v1.1 for the 11.1 one or the wrong firmware.zip ?

I am using dgTool 1.1.0 Beta

When I do it another time, it won't change or will bounce between Kernel and FIRM version of 2.51-0 and 2.51-2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

After you dumped, then chose downgrade FIRM to 10.4, you chose the option to restore it back, right?

How I did it is that I went to dgTool>Dump F0F1_N3DS.BIN>Downgrade FIRM to 10.4. that is what I did. I will even try to restore after doing the downgrade if you want.

EDIT
I tried to do this now to just to make sure dgTool>Dump F0F1_N3DS.BIN>Downgrade FIRM to 10.4>Restore F0F1_N3DS.BIN just to make sure that didn't work either.

Last edited by SinisterGamer,

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I am using dgTool 1.1.0 Beta

When I do it another time, it won't change or will bounce between Kernel and FIRM version of 2.51-0 and 2.51-2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How I did it is that I went to dgTool>Dump F0F1_N3DS.BIN>Downgrade FIRM to 10.4. that is what I did. I will even try to restore after doing the downgrade if you want.
I am telling you
Go to 2.51-0 and use dgtool for 11.0+11.0 files
It happened to someone on IRC once and it worked for him

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an idea on handling the kernel issue. What I can do to fix this issue. Any information at all. If u want I can show everything that I have for my device. Whatever is needed. I have been doing this for a week and I want to finish it badly.
You didn't do it right.

SinisterGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't do it right.
I figured it out, If you have an issue with Kernel or FIRM version of 2.51-2 you have to run the 11.1 and 10.4 downgrade until you get 2.51-0, then you redo the dgTools with the 11.0 compatible version. You then exchange the 11.1 to 11.0 and redo the downgrade to 10.4 this will take you down to Kernel and/or FIRM version of 2.50-11 and now you can downgrade the firmware to 9.2. I got it to work

Reactions: pastaconsumer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...