Status
Not open for further replies.

apollooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it has enough power. Dont hope for anything better than SNES though.
dont the psp could run ps1 games? 3DS is alot stronger than the PSP, or it's the PSP CPU's architecture that similar to PS1 ( it can even play ps1 games w/o emulation in psn store ) that made it possible to emulate the ps1?

i think at last it'll emulate GBA fairly well if not ps1/n64

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
The PSPs architecture is similar to the PS1. IIRC, it uses a mix of virtualization and emulation to play PS1 games.
GBA emulation should be good on the 3DS.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Visible progress on 3dbrew.org has slowed to a crawl this past day or two, I wonder what's up.

Most of the recent changes page has just been people who aren't going to editing anything, making new accounts.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Visible progress on 3dbrew.org has slowed to a crawl this past day or two, I wonder what's up.

Most of the recent changes page has just been people who aren't going to editing anything, making new accounts.
The calm before the storm?

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think whatever works on a reasonably powerful android phone (let's say, Galaxy S or S advance) can work on this. That is, GBA, 16-bit generation reliably (SNES, Genesis), and 32/64-bit generation only once the system structure is more explored (as in, not within a year) and less-than-optimal speed (PSX, N64). It's unlikely to have a Dreamcast emulator and almost out-of-question for anything newer than that (6th-gen, PSP)

Reactions: metroid maniac

_V1qY

Trophies
XP
Country
Sources have been saying that the game is "Raving Rabbids travel in time 3D". Anyone know if this is real? I think fake hough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?