Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Njrg said:
Domination said:
A 9.

The price will decide whether its an 8 or a 10.
Does it really matter how much it costs if you have a flashcart?

I may have easily stole nearly $17000 in ROMS in NDS roms if the games were $15 apiece.

Even if my DS Lite cost $1000, it still has already paid for itself over 10 fold.
What does a flashcart have to do with the 3DS? He was just saying that, if the 3DS costs a lot of money, his rating will go down just because it might not be worth that big price (kinda like the PS3).

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
It took me 2 years to get a Ds-Lite. I had big problems with the first Ds-Lite with the left shoulder button common problem.
I hope they figure that out.
It a big fat 0 from me.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Njrg said:
Domination said:
A 9.

I may have easily stole nearly $17000 in ROMS in NDS roms if the games were $15 apiece.

Even if my DS Lite cost $1000, it still has already paid for itself over 10 fold.

What does a flashcart have to do with the 3DS? He was just saying that, if the 3DS costs a lot of money, his rating will go down just because it might not be worth that big price (kinda like the PS3).
Because no one buys a system and decides not to play any games. I definably didn't buy my DS and decided that all I'd do with it was use Picto-Chat.

Also, the 3DS needs online Picto-Chat.

QUOTE(DeadLocked @ Jun 23 2010, 05:45 AM)
I voted '3' because i won't be buying straight away if ever, £200 for a portable when an xbox is the same/less...
I'm going to wait a few months after its out, but I'm not going to wait for any "price drops"

The DSLite has only had 2 price drops over the years. One was $150 to $130, and the 2nd one hasn't even took effect yet. Its going to be a pretty long time before we see a price drop... probably around the time Nin10doh decides to announce a new revision of the 3DS model.

I'll wait until the system has 15 must-own titles or a flashcart that works (If ever) but if I'm waiting for any price drops, its going to be a few years. As long as the system is selling like crazy, isn't aged, or doesn't have any direct competition, Nintendo never considers making their products cheaper. If PS3 didn't drop to $300 and 360 to $250, then the Wii would still be at its old price.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely excited about the 3DS but I am still wary about the capabilities until it is finally released and people have used it. Gave it an 8 btw.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I am excited after seeing all of the awesome titles announced for it, but my excitement level went down when I realized that...... PRICE.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Njrg said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Njrg said:
Domination said:
A 9.

Because no one buys a system and decides not to play any games.

I still can't see what in the world you mean by that. Domination never mentioned anything about not wanting to play games on it. You are just making up completely random arguments now.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excited, but I don't know exactly how much. Fairly high though.

And I wonder how many people here actually get the Spinal Tap reference...
rolleyes.gif

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ohh okay.

I hope the 3DS will release mid in January, than I can buy a lots of stuff with it. If the console self is not too expensive, 200 to maximum 250 is what I'm gonna pay.
If its over that price, I hope I did work at my nearby game store and get some discount by that time.
Still have to request if I can or not though.

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
Ohh okay.

I hope the 3DS will release mid in January, than I can buy a lots of stuff with it. If the console self is not too expensive, 200 to maximum 250 is what I'm gonna pay.
If its over that price, I hope I did work at my nearby game store and get some discount by that time.
I doubt the 3ds will be released right after Christmas.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I chose 10, not 11.
Last time i got exited about a new counsel it turns out to be crap. But then again, IT'S THE 3DS!

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hiz_95 said:
Adr990 said:
Ohh okay.

I doubt the 3ds will be released right after Christmas.
True. That would be stupid, heh.

But they are having a hard time releasing some date.
Which is logically if you even ain't quite sure what GPU or CPU you put in, nor have a final desing.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Njrg said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Njrg said:
Domination said:
A 9.

Because no one buys a system and decides not to play any games.

I still can't see what in the world you mean by that. Domination never mentioned anything about not wanting to play games on it. You are just making up completely random arguments now.
Just forget it then. :\

If you can't make the connection by now or get what I'm saying, then its just useless to try.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
Just forget it then. :\

If you can't make the connection by now or get what I'm saying, then its just useless to try.
No, you make absolutely no sense.
You don't need a flash cart to play games on a system and some people don't want one.

If the DS was 300+ dollars, it would have never gotten the success rating it did. Same applies here, if the 3DS costs too much the rating goes down.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My excitement for it is actually quite low. That will increase drastically if a flashcart comes out for it to allow 3DS backups, because until then, it's just a pretty bauble to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1