Gaming 3ds browser have sound effect from pokemon black/white o.o

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everybody, today il post something from 3ds browser, so ive try to my self using a normal pad + if you heard that sound it looks like a lot of from pokemon black/white sound effect.

maybe i have in my possesion pokemon white on my 3ds and it would inseriment that sound i don't sure but just try
smile.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Here's a translation of the OP--thanks Xuphor

Xuphor said:
Hello everyone. Today I'm posting from the 3DS Web browser. The sound effects in the browser remind me of the sound effects in Pokemon Black or White.
Maybe the 3DS Web Browser uses the same sound effects as Pokemon White, try for yourself and see.
smile.gif

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Here's a translation of the OP--thanks Xuphor

Xuphor said:
Hello everyone. Today I'm posting from the 3DS Web browser. The sound effects in the browser remind me of the sound effects in Pokemon Black or White.
Maybe the 3DS Web Browser uses the same sound effects as Pokemon White, try for yourself and see.
smile.gif

Please note I meant no offense, snailface asked for it to be translated here:
http://gbatemp.net/t306736-posts-you-can-t...t&p=3908747
You're welcome though
smile.gif

@Arshes - They sound different to me, just slightly similar in tune. Pitch and frequency sound way different. I'm dead serious: You might want to have a doctor check your ears if you really think they sound identical.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HERE BY ENACT ARTICLE 4.6 OF THE GBATEMP EOF TREATY OF THE UNOFFICAL OFFICALS.

By this treaty the stated article states that no member of the temp is to flame on this topic, Now get outta here ya trolls!

Also it does sound like something out of pokemon

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantigo said:
I HERE BY ENACT ARTICLE 4.6 OF THE GBATEMP EOF TREATY OF THE UNOFFICAL OFFICALS.

By this treaty the stated article states that no member of the temp is to flame on this topic, Now get outta here ya trolls!

I was not trolling, nor flaming anyone. The OP is very hard to understand, snailface asked to make it readable (not trolling as it's very hard to understand), so I did. Then I gave my honest opinion to the OP. If anything your wording alone makes it sound like YOU are trolling.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Zantigo said:

I was not trolling, nor flaming anyone. The OP is very hard to understand, snailface asked to make it readable (not trolling as it's very hard to understand), so I did. Then I gave my honest opinion to the OP. If anything your wording alone makes it sound like YOU are trolling.

Heres something you should know about me, If I dont mention you in the post or quote you its probably NOT targeted at you, Plus I thought invocating this nonexsistant document would protect him from any real flame :/

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantigo said:
Heres something you should know about me, If I dont mention you in the post or quote you its probably NOT targeted at you, Plus I thought invocating this nonexsistant document would protect him from any real flame :/

Heres something you should know about me, I get accused of it all the time when I'm not nor have any intentions to, I apologize for misunderstanding.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Zantigo said:

Heres something you should know about me, I get accused of it all the time when I'm not nor have any intentions to, I apologize for misunderstanding.
Its alright
smile.gif
Just trying to keep the hate down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill