Hacking 3DS 7.x keys released

ichichfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bonus points to the first person banned from ssb for cheating, if they ban peach for using a legit move, im sure they have plenty of checks in place for banning people cheating...pretty sure even people using certain powersaves mods get blocked from playing online(whilst using the cheats)

hm I have to test that... XD

D

Deleted-19228

Um, dude, that's not necessary. He stated that he is going to release it, I've been following his Twitter and YT channels and I assure you there is substantiated proof, it just won't allow people to load ROMs, that's it. I don't get why people hate him so much, the hate is very unwarranted.

It is VERY warranted actually. I have followed him since the beginning and not only did he flat out refuse to release any kind of information regarding it in the beginning, he has never, EVER actually released anything. Even before the 3DS scene blew up he was very hated. Years and years ago he pulled the same stunt. Delaying everything until someone else released the information.

Reactions: Margen67

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is VERY warranted actually. I have followed him since the beginning and not only did he flat out refuse to release any kind of information regarding it in the beginning, he has never, EVER actually released anything. Even before the 3DS scene blew up he was very hated. Years and years ago he pulled the same stunt. Delaying everything until someone else released the information.
Dude, grow a pair and deal with it. He's going to release it whether you believe it or not, no need to be butthurt over Smealum's work. Lol @ those bashing Smea but kissing GW's ass :creep:
From what I have seen on twitter so far, he seems to like calling people names and IIRC even asked someone to die. Not sure how this adds to his street cred.
Because he's totally serious about wanting someone to die :rolleyes: Lol @ those attacking him solely based on the fact he's releasing a hack that doesn't load ROMs. :lol: Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: NEP

KennyMckormick

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

From what I have seen on twitter so far, he seems to like calling people names and IIRC even asked someone to die. Not sure how this adds to his street cred.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cool story, bro. I laugh at those who blindly defend the Gateway but bash hackers who work on soft mods.
Who? Smea? I wouldn't be lying in saying I believe it, but who cares?

GW white knights do, it seems. At least he doesn't rape wallets of customers. Those who hate Smea are those butthurt over the fact they can't load their precious "backups".

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States

what

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't worry, they're just butthurt. Keep up the good work :P

dont worry things are just a bit tense around here with leaks and stuff....so people lashing out atm,just dont ask them to die, they may be offended

They're just bitter little GW white knights.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
How long has Smea been around console hacking? If his '06 join date is any relevant info, I'd say since the Wii? Maybe?

i litterally started a year ago (year and a half counting those DS savegame exploits). before that i was making DS homebrew games. i of course can't speak for other people but i don't think i was hated back then. it's also unfair to say i never released anything since i did in fact release every one of my homebrew projects... so i'm genuinely curious as to where this is coming from.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i litterally started a year ago (year and a half counting those DS savegame exploits). before that i was making DS homebrew games. i of course can't speak for other people but i don't think i was hated back then. it's also unfair to say i never released anything since i did in fact release every one of my homebrew projects... so i'm genuinely curious as to where this is coming from.

The ad hominem attacks are unwarranted, don't let what some little punk say get to ya, you're doing amazing work.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it was all a misunderstanding someone started bashing "a dev beginning with s" meaning st4rk, then someone interpreted that as you and seeing as people where already in bitching mode this is what happened

they probably demand their soup from the chef before he has time to prepare it too and if he doesnt comply he is a "*%*$( too

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So the key is only for decrypting game?
Can we use this key to send custom code to 3DS and created ROP load that lead to fully explode 3DS?
From what I guess it isn't the case here, isn't it?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh nooooooo, smea doesn't release his work, but I am so entitled to use his work for my piracy!
this is totes unfair, he must be a scammer! time to hate on him! *derp* *derp* .... something stupid *derp* entitled to everything *derp* *derp* >enter something insulting here< *derp*

little hint: sarcasm

Reactions: Hozu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1