Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: IronClouds
D

Deleted User

I also suggest a Supercard DSTWO. When Nintendo updated to 7.0, a patch was out within 24 hours. Their support is top notch, their plugins are also well built. I don't have any experience with R4i Gold though.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
R4 cards has multiple hardware revisions and had to update their hardware to support newer 3DS version. (dropping support for users with old cards. could happen again?). Not counting clones of clones of clones you could get and you always need to explain where you bought your R4 because there are soooo many product with the same name but different compatibilities.
DSTwo has the exact same hardware revision since the beginning, and everything works fine. they can even play GBA and Snes games.

But it's up to you to choose between R4i Gold 3DS or SuperCard DSTwo.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Flashcart_Comparison_Chart

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Echoing what mostly everyone else has said so far, OP, get a DSTWO. Period. It's objectively* so much better than any other DS-mode flashcart, that it doesn't require any more of a post other than: OP, get a DSTWO.

/thread

* Based on the replies in this and many other similar threads, it might as well be an objective statement.

Reactions: Xexyz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-