Gaming 3DS 1-year Anniversary in USA!

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iwata would've been way cooler than Reggie.
At least I got another pink KI piece.
So that's a total of 6 special miis now for USA region?
Wish all regions got same treatment as Japan.
Even better, wish we could break the region lock.
XD

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fun facts: Reggie was my first Mii in Mii Plaza.
-He told me he came from SpotPass.
-Mii Plaza unlocks the "Got a Mii from StreetPass" archievement.

Also, too bad he didn't tell us what his favorite foot was or if he has any dogs/cats...

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Bizarre question... if you can only get pink pieces through street pass, then how do the pink pieces start circulating in the first place? :blink:
I'm not sure about this but I can imagine that a person who has 10 blue pieces will apper on street pass with 8 blue and 2 pink, or something like this, but as I said, I'm not sure, I dont have 2 3DS to test it

Edit: The fact is that I'm in a country that dont have any nintendo event, and I have some pink pieces here.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about this but I can imagine that a person who has 10 blue pieces will apper on street pass with 8 blue and 2 pink, or something like this, but as I said, I'm not sure, I dont have 2 3DS to test it

Edit: The fact is that I'm in a country that dont have any nintendo event, and I have some pink pieces here.
So basically, when you meet someone in street pass, they may have pink pieces to trade that they themselves don't actually have? interesting. lol

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bizarre question... if you can only get pink pieces through street pass, then how do the pink pieces start circulating in the first place? :blink:

The first piece you get from one of the new puzzles has a chance to be a pink piece. Add to that the likelyhood of some people going to events/conventions, and the general way Streetpass works, and slowly but surely pink pieces will be more common as they get shared, events like Reggie/Iwata, and more people adopt the system and get their first pieces.

It's a lot like how diseases are transmitted, only a bit more fun and more digital.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally got him. Made sure to use him in FindMii and Puzzle Swap before I sent him off to the Mii Maker...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi