Country
Canada

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any progress as of late? With the GPU implementation, what do you mean "full speed and 'MORE'? What else will been done with the GPU?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I tried the .3dsx build and I can't seem to get it to work. When it loads up, it brings up a config that I can't seem to close until I button mash, and then it freezes on a gray screen. Can someone walk me through how to install and use it properly? ._.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
So, I tried the .3dsx build and I can't seem to get it to work. When it loads up, it brings up a config that I can't seem to close until I button mash, and then it freezes on a gray screen. Can someone walk me through how to install and use it properly? ._.

Where did you find the 3dsx?

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Any progress as of late? With the GPU implementation, what do you mean "full speed and 'MORE'? What else will been done with the GPU?

Yes ! i am finally finishing the CPU, 2k assembly line i hope today i can do Debug and check if it is working ! =D, the GPU Implementation will come after it.

Do you create the folder 3DNES with two folders(ROMS/SAVES) ? in SD Root ?

Reactions: hippy dave

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is like that also, gets to the screen where it list the names of the games i have then it freezes. I guess my game names are too long.

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Mine is like that also, gets to the screen where it list the names of the games i have then it freezes. I guess my game names are too long.

It freeze in the screen with game names or freeze after select the game ?

Okay good news, i finish the CPU, i am just fixing some erros which i did in progress and i will test.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It freeze in the screen with game names or freeze after select the game ?

Okay good news, i finish the CPU, i am just fixing some erros which i did in progress and i will test.
It freezes on the screen with the game names. Black screen with white text.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no background in this version, try with just a game like Mega Man 2 or Super Mario Bros 3 with name smb3.nes or mm2.nes and try it.
Oops, i said that wrong. I meant i can not even get to the point where i can try a game out since it freezes before it gets to that point. It shows the list of games and then it freezes.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you create the folder of 3DNES(with folders ROMS/SAVES) in SD Root ?
Yes, i have a 3DNES folder with the ROMS and SAVES folder in them. I am thinking that there might be a limit to how many games can be in the ROMS folder at one time since i have a lot in the ROMS folder.

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, i have a 3DNES folder with the ROMS and SAVES folder in them. I am thinking that there might be a limit to how many games can be in the ROMS folder at one time since i have a lot in the ROMS folder.

Oh yeah, i am not using dynamic allocation to ROMs quantity/names, can you remove some roms please ^_^ ?

Reactions: cvskid

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Cool! It's running now, I really appreciate your help. :)
Just one last question, how do I exit back to the loader?

erhh.. this is a little problem, i didn't worked in exit of Homebrew(to Homebrew Loader), but to return to select game press L or is R, didn't remember now(sorry sorry >_<), and in the ROM Select menu, press Left to configuration.

It is a prototype of menu

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, i am not using dynamic allocation to ROMs quantity/names, can you remove some roms please ^_^ ?
Yep, that ended up working, just got rid of everything except megaman 2 for now until there is a way to have a folder full of games. Thank you. :)

Reactions: st4rk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.