Homebrew 2DS screen pinout

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wanted to look into making some capture device for my 2DS, even if its something like a VGA out. I'm wondering what the best method to find testpoints would be, and where to go from there. Not spending $200+ on a capture card

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not use NTR? not an option?
I've used it, but I'm aiming to get a consistant 60FPS without lag, so I could also use it for normal play.
Also most comfortable with screwing up my 2DS if I were to break one lol.

As for the 2DS pinout being similar to the 3DS one, I've thought that could be the case, however I'm also wondering if there is a safe way to short test points to test what is what

D

Deleted User

I've used it, but I'm aiming to get a consistant 60FPS without lag, so I could also use it for normal play.
Also most comfortable with screwing up my 2DS if I were to break one lol.

As for the 2DS pinout being similar to the 3DS one, I've thought that could be the case, however I'm also wondering if there is a safe way to short test points to test what is what
A multimeter is the best and easiest way to test if two points are connected or not

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A multimeter is the best and easiest way to test if two points are connected or not
I was more so wondering if I could display and image on the screen, basically showing colors based on bits, so if I short out a pin thats related to the screen, it should turn the respective square black

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok