Hardware 2DS Nand replaced with 3DS Nand

TheTCGNerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was performing the A9H tutorial when the person giving the tutorial got caught up and said a step before another. I tried to restore my software when I got a new issue. My 2DS Nand was replaced by a 3DS Nand. The top screen is now blown out of proportion and as I go to try to set it up, it asks for a check of the depth slider. I would appreciate a answer as soon as possible.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happens when you format a 2DS on a really low firmware. You'll have to wait for the hack with the magnet and flashcart.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I was performing the A9H tutorial when the person giving the tutorial got caught up and said a step before another. I tried to restore my software when I got a new issue. My 2DS Nand was replaced by a 3DS Nand. The top screen is now blown out of proportion and as I go to try to set it up, it asks for a check of the depth slider. I would appreciate a answer as soon as possible.
Do you have CFW installed? (Hold select and press the power button)
If not, then you can either do a hardmod or use Cubic Ninja with this tool (or wait until "magnethax" is out):
https://gbatemp.net/threads/2dsaver-beta-fix-your-2ds-format-brick-testers-needed.457828/

Last edited by PabloMK7,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What A9LH tutorial were you using exactly? A9LH is obsolete now, what you should have been installing is Boot9Strap, which doesn't require downgrading, so you wouldn't have ran into this issue.
The only guide you should be using is http://3ds.guide

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What A9LH tutorial were you using exactly? A9LH is obsolete now, what you should have been installing is Boot9Strap, which doesn't require downgrading, so you wouldn't have ran into this issue.
I am going to take a wild guess and say they were using a youtube guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that's an apple but same idea