Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are assuming that everyone has a WiiU, despite hardly anyone having one actually... Also, I like a lot of those indies, so it's something that interests me. And yes, streaming is situational. Finally, I agree, the N3DS and N2DS are too expensive for the improvements they offer.
I have one lol
One word: Emulation!
One word, Vita.

What really confuses me is the 2dsxl it has less features than the n3ds xl and somehow people think it's the latest and greatest.

Yikes.

Last edited by Bonestorm,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What really confuses me is the 2dsxl it has less features than the n3ds xl and somehow people think it's the latest and greatest.
Well, it IS the latest... just not the best (both on absolute scale and on bang/buck), but no single model objectively is best for everyone

BTW I appreciated Xenoblade on N3DS a lot more than on WiiU, try holding the gamepad at elbow length in bed for more than 10 minutes

Reactions: ThoD

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it IS the latest... just not the best (both on absolute scale and on bang/buck), but no single model objectively is best for everyone

BTW I appreciated Xenoblade on N3DS a lot more than on WiiU, try holding the gamepad at elbow length in bed for more than 10 minutes

Your name reminds me of this guy:

hqdefault (4).jpg

Reactions: Slackot

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
they should make a og 2ds xl XD

edit: i owned a og3ds/xl sold both, as i only use my n3dsxl im quite fond of it, i use a grip from cybergadget and the thing feels like a DS4 controller, very comfy. (but heavy).

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??