Homebrew 2ds 11.6 Homebrew

istasj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway you could help me find it i just looked at your link and i can't find what you told me to look for

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway you could help me find it i just looked at your link and i can't find what you told me to look for
My first link lists all of the entrypoints that still exist for homebrew on 11.6 (userland only). My second link is the de-facto guide for hacking your 3DS for a CFW. If you couldn't figure that out, then you are not reading what I linked you to, and why should we help anyone unwilling to even read?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can find a second 3ds under firmware 11.4, you can use that to mod your current 3ds as well, no flashcart needed, but I highly suggest buying one. The Homebrew games for userland Homebrew end up costing more than the flashcart due to scalpers. The guide links to really nice flashcarts for $20 if you're interested, and it gives you the added bonus of NDS piracy legal backups.

EDIT: For the future, please search your issue a bit before making a thread. Sure people make thread to avoid searching, but threads with this exact title are made several times daily, and there's a reason why people are aggravated with you right off the bat.

Last edited by Giodude,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT Is only for Ds And Ds Lite it says no versions under dsi and 3ds
So? What's your point? The whole reason a flashcart was recommended to OP was for ntrboot. Looking here, https://3ds.guide/ntrboot, DSTT is clearly supported (current version is bound to be currently supported) and the only sub-$10 flashcart on that site without a timebomb in it.

Pol74698

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Which homebrew entrypoints are available for old3ds? What about new3ds (I'm planning on buying a new nintendo 2ds xl, and I think that runs on new 3ds hardware)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Pol74698 and ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat