Hacking 11.0 soft-downgrade?

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I now got the money to purchase this game.
Can someone confirm for me that this still work today, July 30th, 2016?

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just asking for good measures. I lost the eShop app on my current sysnand, and the only back up I have (I know right, I should have made more) is one from 9.2. If I use the 9.2 backup on my N3DS, update it, and purchase FieldRunner there, can I still go back to the sysnand I currently have as long as I have the back up for it? I can't use 3DNUS because I'm having some issues with it

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Before i tried to downgrade a 11.0 new 3DS i would have to check with you :
In Plailect/Guide in section VI (restoring 3DS#1) would i get back to my original CFW, with all my already installed cia ? THX
It means that the formatting in section II doesn't erase the previously installed cias nor the CFW (sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin if i'm correct) ?

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i used fieldrunners hax , i've downgraded to 10.4 nativ_firm and now trying to downgrade with PlaiSysUpdater and stuck all the time on HAX INIT.... i have menuhax_manager , i even forrmater system memory. and even SafeSysUpdater not working!

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i used fieldrunners hax , i've downgraded to 10.4 nativ_firm and now trying to downgrade with PlaiSysUpdater and stuck all the time on HAX INIT.... i have menuhax_manager , i even formater system memory. and even SafeSysUpdater not working , sysupdater (failed to get cia file info) , any solution? should i try launching homebrew from browser?

Last edited by enrick,
D

Deleted-379826

Hi,
Before i tried to downgrade a 11.0 new 3DS i would have to check with you :
In Plailect/Guide in section VI (restoring 3DS#1) would i get back to my original CFW, with all my already installed cia ? THX
It means that the formatting in section II doesn't erase the previously installed cias nor the CFW (sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin if i'm correct) ?
Correct
I'm just asking for good measures. I lost the eShop app on my current sysnand, and the only back up I have (I know right, I should have made more) is one from 9.2. If I use the 9.2 backup on my N3DS, update it, and purchase FieldRunner there, can I still go back to the sysnand I currently have as long as I have the back up for it? I can't use 3DNUS because I'm having some issues with it
That will only work with a9lh but you can make an emunand

Reactions: Pokem

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i used fieldrunners hax , i've downgraded to 10.4 nativ_firm and now trying to downgrade with PlaiSysUpdater and stuck all the time on HAX INIT.... i have menuhax_manager , i even formater system memory. and even SafeSysUpdater not working , sysupdater (failed to get cia file info) , any solution? should i try launching homebrew from browser?
Tryed almost 50 times with every options, nothing works...please help

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tryed almost 50 times with every options, nothing works...please help

This happened to me when I try to downgrade to 2.1.0, but it will probably work for you too.

All I had to do was redownload the 2.1.0 update folder from Plailect's guide and it worked.
Soo I guess you should download your 9.2 update folder again and give it a try

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
This happened to me when I try to downgrade to 2.1.0, but it will probably work for you too.

All I had to do was redownload the 2.1.0 update folder from Plailect's guide and it worked.
Soo I guess you should download your 9.2 update folder again and give it a try
just did, not working....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4