Hacking 11.0 soft-downgrade?

evilpdor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the console was 10.6 and i made it 11.0 because "helpers" on this forum told me to buy dsiware game and update to 11.0 i told them i dont have any hax...
enrick said:
yeah, but the browserhax was dead, and now i see that i didnt follow the best tutorila for dowgrade.... the best was : Plailect's Hardmod Downgrade guide
i dont know if at this poit i can do that?
I'm sorry.. but you now need a game (see https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits ). The only good thing in that you have a sysnand backup for recovery.

Saberthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've pretended not to notice these posts because the day the this was originally posted on reddit, I traded my 11.0 o3dsxl for a 9.7 o3ds and went through the entire process to hack it successfully. Then I see a post on reddit that a new, easier method to downgrade 11.0 was found...and then I felt like flipping a table.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone just spreading this like crazy. Yes it is exciting, but it also sucks that because people are posting this pretty much every 10 minutes now Ninty is going to remove it. Is it really that hard to give this info privately to maybe lengthen how long this will last just a little?

Thats because people want to be the 1st to provide a solution that nobody has heard of, hense it being spreaded like wildfire. If it hasn't been posted on a specific forum they go for it.

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna downgrade my 11.0 2DS with dsiware. I can use my O3DS XL previously modded.
System transfer between 2DS and O3DS XL is ok, or only 2DS to 2DS ?

chmurqab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok guys before I do something stupid again. When I'm doing the transfer can I choose wireless transfer or do I have to use copy via PC? Transfering from old to new 3ds.

chmurqab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Awesome, thanks! It worked.

One more question - after succesful downgrade can I perform system memory format (as advised in begining of part 2 of Plaitect guide)?

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks! It worked.

One more question - after succesful downgrade can I perform system memory format (as advised in begining of part 2 of Plaitect guide)?

Make sure to get that dsiware back on the target before doing anything else. That is the only way to make sure the save file can run the dgtools

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: