Hacking 1.4J blocks ak2i

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another reason I want to get a better flashcart like the CycloDSi, or maybe an M3i Zero.

Although team acekard did release a language fixer patch for the AK2i already, they may be able to fix this too.

Amer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I wonder if anyone tried other fc? like scdsonei or m3izero...
Well, it's a pity, i hope we'll get an update on that.

afro193

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys its really simple, just dont update your dsi firmware until a fix is released. this may mean buying another flash cart if the exploit was really fixed. the DSi shop is pretty meager right now anyway.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afro193 said:
guys its really simple, just dont update your dsi firmware until a fix is released. this may mean buying another flash cart if the exploit was really fixed. the DSi shop is pretty meager right now anyway.

yah lol i laugh at the guys who updated and are like oh noes my ak2i aint working XD.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I laugh at everybody that bought a DSi. It's a stupidly useless device and people were warned before it even launched that Nintendo would have the ability to start updating firmware. If you bought one of those and went straight out to get a flash cart for it, you just enlisted in the arms race between piracy and first party control so don't cry every time they take the lead.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The emulators on those seem really crappy. Isn't it all chinese homebrew that only half works and lacks polish as well as under featured? I heard the SNES doesn't even work well. Let me know how it works after you get the chance to try everything.

It's got a nice price point, but I'll advocate the PSP any day as the emulation device of choice. I even played the first level of Starfox 64 the other day, which worked great--albeit without sound--and only some minor texture glitching on the ground surface.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
I laugh at everybody that bought a DSi. It's a stupidly useless device and people were warned before it even launched that Nintendo would have the ability to start updating firmware. If you bought one of those and went straight out to get a flash cart for it, you just enlisted in the arms race between piracy and first party control so don't cry every time they take the lead.

And I laugh at everyone who says the DSi isn't worth it. I myself PREFER the DSi over the DSLite. And yes, Nintendo DOES have the ability to update firmware. But...oh...lookie here...It's not mandatory. And those using flashcards probably don't even NEED anything from the DSiShop. And about it being a "stupidly useless device", that's also saying the Nintendo DS and the Nintendo DS Lite are "stupidly useless device"s too, since all they play the same type of games.
sleep.gif
;;;

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
I own all three types of DS. I can say that, after using a DSi I would not consider going back to a Lite. They seem so much more up to date and "final" than a DS Lite/Phat.

Anyone that laughs at me for having a DSi has never used one. They're much nicer.

The cameras I find have a good use. Mugshots. If someone is annoying them, take thier picture. Now after the update, I can even upload it to facebook for all to see. Quite a threat, it's got me out of some bad situations at school.
tongue.gif

Plague_Host_Extr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:

What makes it stupidly useless? The fact you can't afford it? I'm actually glad I bought my DSi. I've used it WAY more than I ever used my Lite. As for Flashcart users, who cares if all of them are currently useless? Most users of flashcarts only care about getting games for free. Homebrew isn't even that active for people to be using them for homebrew, as well as, obviously, Nintendo is doing a hell of a job keeping people from hacking the firmware. and I can garenty as soon as we find a way to make homebrew on it, Nintendo will change the firmware again, rendering that method of homebrew utterly useless.

You guys need to stop bashing on the pirates and call them stupid for buying a flashcart because, when new DSLs were released, the same thing started happening, such as passme's become unusable. Exact same situation.

Personally, I'm glad Nintendo is taking a stand against the pirating market, though I find it absurd that they're so against homebrew just because they don't get cash from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug