Hacking 0.3 DVD error 324(new)

D

Deleted User

Why the hell would you format your Wii?

We are still trying to help you out but yet, you formatted your Wii??? Where would you get that suggestion from? NOWHERE!

Tell you what, the problem may lie on either your DVD burner or your Wii DVD Drive.

Media : Good
Loader : Good

Yes, the problem is with the DVD burner or the Wii DVD Drive. This is rare, but it also could be your cIOS.

Get the latest cIOS rev07 from ether's link. Install it through "network install", if problem prevails, then best bet it's your DVD burner or Wii DVD Drive.

Posts merged

And please use proper english please. Does it hurt you to type in two more letters to make out "you"?

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i did not format
smile.gif
but.... this guy told me that img burn i burn dvd+r's in program i have to change it to dvd-r

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
karl1295 said:
well i got this 0.3 gamma i burn to DVD-r sometimes it works sometimes not what to do i burn 4x
I am almost 90% shure that your lenses are dirty,I had same problem,sometimes worked sometimes not,I tryed with all I could find and nothing helped (many cioses,clean install,uninstall,downgrade,and a bunch of dvd brands) and when I finally got it cleaned .. every bloody type of dvd worked .. no mather how fast I burn it.. so you should consider this option also
biggrin.gif

a small description http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119...p;#entry1601935  ...here 
grog.gif

fixed :/

D

Deleted User

karl1295 said:
can u make me only files what i need to play backup launcher i formated wii plz?

Really looked like you formatted your wii to me.

Plus, it's called changing booktype, not format.

Anyway, as I said. It should be either your Wii DVD Drive, or your DVD Burner.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NOT with water,domestos or any agressive liquid...I used aftershave
blink.gif
not those gay ones balsamic sh!t,but a realy cheap strong old one
biggrin.gif
...but I am shure there are some sort of lens cleaning liquids,or some alcohol...not drinking one ,cause it has sugar,and theres that thing that removes nail polish from ,well nails,iI dunno whats the english word for that..i think that could do the trick.. okay its Acetone,and as I read you should be carefule with that.. well you should be carefull wit anything you use... maybe google a bit before you use it on wii..

grog.gif

D

Deleted User

There's a disc cleaning kit on play0asia.com.

Hold up, I'll check.
here:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10u-49...2zw3-43-bs.html

How to use it:
1)Get the disc out.
2)Turn off your Wii
3)There should be a little bottle packaged with it (Looks like an eyedropper), squirt the pad looking thing with it three times.
4)Put it into your Wii with the extended side out side
5)Hold the extended side.
6)Go to Disc Channel, give the disc a slight nudgie nudgie.
6)????
7) PROFIT!!!

For more details, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fy2b20u4Qk

And dude, next time, when you're in an international forum, please use proper language. Not by spelling and grammar itself, the sentence structure also matters. For instance, I never get what you meant by this

QUOTE said:
can u make me only files what i need to play backup launcher i formated wii plz?
Then you said
QUOTE said:
well i did not format smile.gif but.... this guy told me that img burn i burn dvd+r's in program i have to change it to dvd-r
Then you said,
no it for god sake did not work formatting it stopped

I never understand what you mean. I mean come on, you're from US. Please, please use proper english next time. Not for my sake only, but for others too.

lowtek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
pffffff I haven't got any error besides NFS:U and the ones that need IOS249 patch, never the 324 erros in the loader, if you have any issue do what I said above..!!!
lecture.gif

Very true. I have found that 324 is from a bad burn, bad disc, etc.

-- at least from my experience.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've already told him to change the BookType to DVD-ROM 'cuz he is using DVD+R's, and since he didn't want to waste another DVD, he used a DVD+RW that is why is not working, he doesn't have the BookType set to DVD-ROM on ImgBurn and/or he is trying to use RW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo