Misc ¿It's Possible conect Wi-Fi in Desmume 0.9.8?

Lunos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello GBATemp, in first place, sorry if my english is bad, cause i speak Spanish and i'm using a translate (¿Google for the win... or not?)
my question is if there any firmware+bios7+bios9 that be compatible with the actual Versions of Desmume to use the Wi-Fi Connection (cause the actual versiones have an option called "Use dynamic recompiler", an option with which my FPS are constantly 60)

Only that, Thanks for Read and again, Sorry if my english is bad c:

Cya~

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You should dump the firmware from your own DS.

Any files you find online were dumped from somebody else's DS and contains their DS's key, and from what I read only one key/ID can be on at a time. That means that you can't be on at the same time as anybody else who is using that DS or that downloaded firmware.

YagyaGaire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yagyagaire.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Nepal
Not sure.... I had seen a guide somewhere that said it was possible to connect DEsume emulator to WiFi; only if you use LAN connection on your PC/Laptop. However, Someone who has tried this should shed some light on this issue. I'd also want to connect my Desume Emulator to WiFi for playing Pokemon Black 2 on my Laptop. But, not sure how to do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-