ROM Hack ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

pinoy123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can you trade with other pokemon games???/ and if you can will the sprites look the same????
unsure.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
YankeeFan802 said:
I was quite intrigued by this title. Will I be missing anything if I don't try your Diamond hack? Or are they pretty much the same?

I really like this idea, great job with it.

Don't think so. Try Bloody Platinum, it owns!

Rhcpmikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To play this i must patch a rom, right? Can somebody pm me the link for the full rom? The programms don't work on my pc.
frown.gif

Rhcpmikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haha, that was my bad. I downloaded the Amercan rom because that was what he written. Gonna download the European one.

Rhcpmikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you, it workt. I play the game right now, but i don't know if i'm playing Platinum or Bloody Diamond. How do i see that?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FarseerMike said:
I have a few questions, have you putted the regicaves in the game and could you catch the 3 legendary birds in the platinum? (the pdf says that they are only for bloody diamond)

The three legendary bird pokemon can be caught in the normal Platinum. Talk to Prof Oak at Pal Park, and if you already did, go to Eterna City and go to the last house South of the city and talk to him again. If you did everything right, you can see three roaming pokemon on the marking map.

Otterwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, can anybody please host the hack on a server like mediafire? Rapidshare and MegaUpload don't work for me. I need the US patch. Thanks!

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know if I posted here but well done on this Bloody Pokemon patch. I loved your earlier Bloody patch and I want to ask something...

Is there a possibility to put the player with a National Pokedex from the start? I heard that it's hard to do it. Is it even possible? or we should forget the whole idea and take it the normal way?

And lastly.. a suggestion edit the info of the game so the "Bloody" will show in the Rom selection screen. It will be better for people to use it with the other hacks.

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweeet i cant wait to play it, but i hate rapid share, i was downloading it, it stopped at 69% so i stopped it, so now im stuck waiting 13 minutes, gf rapidshare.....

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
N-TG said:
Is there a possibility to put the player with a National Pokedex from the start? I heard that it's hard to do it. Is it even possible? or we should forget the whole idea and take it the normal way?

It's possible, but hard to figure out.
AFAIK Buffy doesn't know how to script, so don't hold your breath for this to happen in Bloody Platinum =)

edit: After about 3 hours of searching and skimming through the ROM in PPRE 0.6, I'm happy to say i've found out how to activate the National Dex
smile.gif

It will be in my PPEE 1.5
wink.gif

If Buffy would learn how to script, I could tell him the command.

homemade88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, ran into a wild level 70 mew. Killed it with my level 22 Ivysaur and it gave me little over 600 exp points lmao, that sucks man! I was hoping 4 at least 7-12 level ups lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive