Hacking Help, Twilight hack is not appearing on SD card in Wii

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed everything perfectly, i have a folder in the root of the SD card which is just FAT format (should i try Fat32 since Fat16 isn't an option avaliable) Which goes Private>wii>title>RZDP - which has the bin file rzdp0 in it (since i'm in europe thats right isn't it?) i've done everything with the WADs but no matter what the twilight hack doesn't appear when i go to check the SD card on my wii.

Can anyone help please!?

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats exactly where i have it.

The SD card is reconised on the wii sicne it tells me the amount of space there is and i transfered my other zelda save off it beforehand.

Also does it matter that i'm doing this on vista?

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what i did on my first time. But it didn't work so i'm presuming its something to do with my wii. Is this not supported on modded wiis or something?

Edit: If i put the backed up data of my original save of zelda in the same place it appears...:wtf: wtf is going on, I have a wii that shipped at launch and a copy of zelda that shipped at launch. I looked at the numbers on the disc and they match...T_T please someone help. I dunno if the hack i have is corrupted maybe, anyone got a link to a version they know works?

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you copy the save back to your Wii, and then start up Zelda? The save should be there, just walk in the opposite direction, or talk to the man.

(You´ll know it´s the right save. It looks like about 100% finished, and I think it even saves twilight hack on the save.)

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
73ARM3 said:
Have you got file extensions hidden, so when you rename the file, your naming it data.bin.bin

I wasn't sure but i tried it as just data and another time as data.bin and it still didn't come up =(

QUOTE(callmebob @ May 22 2008, 08:10 PM) Did you copy the save back to your Wii, and then start up Zelda? The save should be there, just walk in the opposite direction, or talk to the man.

(You´ll know it´s the right save. It looks like about 100% finished, and I think it even saves twilight hack on the save.)

The twilight hack doesn't appear on the SD card in the wii so i can't actually access it or copy it over to begin with.

Has this happened to no one else? T_T wtf...

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried copying my data to the SD card then taking it out and replacing it with the hacked file..but it still doesn't show. If i put my original data in that slot it shows. so it has to be with the file...is there any other version that i could use..? I'm going to try the other country data and see if they work..for no particular reason..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-