Wii #1920 - Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep (Europe)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the first one worth to play ? I dont know about this one.. Beautiful ocean and animals but what does it do ? I heard about speak technology is include but for what ? Is that necessarily too ?
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Is the first one worth to play ? I dont know about this one.. Beautiful ocean and animals but what does it do ? I heard about speak technology is include but for what ? Is that necessarily too ?
smile.gif

This is more adventure geared than the first one, which was more about roaming. This also has more features and such. WiiSpeak is for co-op online. It's not necessary, but always suggested if possible.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Its fun ?

Depends on your definition. It's a very laid back game, kinda a relaxer. There's no stresses, no objectives, no time limits (outside of your oxygen), no points, no killing. Just easy flowing. I think relaxers work great a lot of the time, especially for gamers who play lots of balls-to-the-wall hardcore games, but I usually take a puzzle game like Tetris or Picross. Everyone has a different way to cool down.

I played a few minutes of the first one and it's kinda fun, but it's also a very relaxing game so you won't be gripped by the ballsack by it. Just try it out. The first one is like 2 gig or so and this is around 1.8 gig (both compressed to rar files and both games already compressed beforehand, for me). If you don't like one then it's probably not your thing.

Sorry if I didn't answer your question, it's a very personal opinion thing for games like this.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
OHHHHH...... What a marvelous day! I'm a huge fan of the first game. It's just like the real diving- the interest is in the exploration of the strange world under the sea surface. And very realistic- or, rather, believable at that. You can zoom on pretty much everything, see every little detail and discover so many hidden places...... The graphics are strong, but rather than that, VERY detailed, every single model is so believable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o