Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

There's alot of new regular faces on the temp so Know Your Temps is back for a new season! Hosted by me, TrolleyDave! If you'd like to participate then leave a post in here telling me you want to participate. I'll do them in the order that people sign up so get your skates on! I'll keep the sign ups open until this coming Sunday at 00:00GMT and then start the new season the day after.

Anybody can sign up for a KYT session, unless you have over 10% warn. If you have over 10% warn and would like a session then send me a PM and I'll ask the powers that be whether an exception can be made for you.

The last season stopped before it had actually finished so if you didn't get your KYT session I'll be sending you a PM shortly to ask if you still want to participate. Although if you read this thread before getting my PM then feel free to PM me or leave a note in here letting me know whether or not you still want to take part. The remaining people on the list from the last season are

superdude [No response]
charlieiscool12 double_vision [No response]
Daois [Confirmed]
NDStemp [Confirmed]
NPmetron [No response]
dinofan01 [Confirmed]
mcjones92 [No response]
Lubbo [No response]
Curley5959 [Confirmed]
Minox_IX [Confirmed]
Just Joe [Not PMed yet]
Toni Plutonij [Not PMed yet]
tyuno123 [Not PMed yet]

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Can I sign again? If so, sign me up. If not, oh well
frown.gif
. Guess I'll just have to enjoy reading Nosferadrian and Sonicslasher's when they happen.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
DO WANT!

I did it when I first joined and no one barely posted anything, and then the second time I signed up they forgot me
frown.gif

I won't forget you Mr N!

QUOTE(Law @ Aug 25 2009, 06:58 PM) Can I sign again? If so, sign me up. If not, oh well
frown.gif
. Guess I'll just have to enjoy reading Nosferadian and Sonicslasher's when they happen.

Signed you up mate. I don't think there's a rule against people having multiple sessions, I've had 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...