Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried looading it via backupdisc loader (even patched with 249) and I get a blue screen saying to restart. anyone have this working? if so how? I am on 3.2u thanks!

BluepointVance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delt31 said:
tried looading it via backupdisc loader (even patched with 249) and I get a blue screen saying to restart. anyone have this working? if so how? I am on 3.2u thanks!

As far as I can tell from reading threads here and elsewhere, this is the problem:

There is a 3 minute mandatory intro video that only shows the FIRST TIME you play the game on a new system. Once run, it'll add a save file telling the game to skip the intro from now on... That video crashes the USB loader (just like the equivalent videos on Tiger Woods 10 and Grand Slam Tennis.)

So, if you have the original disk and play it once -- it'll run fine from the USB loader from then on...

Or, I guess, maybe using someone elses save file would fix the problem for first time USB loaders?

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
delt31 said:

Blue screen is simply error 002. The post above mine explains exactly what I did to get it to work!

fiddlefaddle22

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried all the methods that were used to get games like Indiana Jones staff of Kings,My Sims Racing,Nutrition matters and Ghostbusters with Neogamma and GX R544,i've tried cIOS36_rev10,cIOS38_rev13, i've tried loading with a disk with and without cioscorp v1 but it seems there is a new 001 error

20090624-131735.jpg

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fiddlefaddle22 said:
I've tried all the methods that were used to get games like Indiana Jones staff of Kings,My Sims Racing,Nutrition matters and Ghostbusters with Neogamma and GX R544,i've tried cIOS36_rev10,cIOS38_rev13, i've tried loading with a disk with and without cioscorp v1 but it seems there is a new 001 error

20090624-131735.jpg

sucks to be you!

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
i got the blue screen ERROR 002 for the first time myself using gamma backup launcher.

I just installed preloader and I'm gonna try updating to 4.0 as I'm still on pal 3.2

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This isn´t a new 001 error it´s still the same old 001 error and NeoGamma works fine
wink.gif

and as already said you will need a savegame or start the game one time from disc then you can use the usb loader. Most likely the altdol method will work too but i haven´t tried it yet.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok tried and work fine on my Wii PAL in 4.0E with wiikey 1.9s , ISO brickblocked in case or
smile.gif
and load fine with GECKOS and the game work with my wii motion plus and the language is japanese
wink.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm sure the 001 error from cioscorp comes from a Wii that has cioscorp v2 installed. v2 is crap, get that into your heads!

And who uses still a loader without 002 fix? The Gamma without is ancient, and the one with 002 fix is even outdated too.

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Like stated above , it shows the wiimotion plus video on first boot .

Tiger \grand slam and virtua tennis has the same video .The difference is that on this game the video is mandatory , so the same thing that happens when you load the wii motion plus video in those other games happens with this game : the wii resets and looks for the video and this kills the loaders .

Until someone manages to make a patched version or a savefile is available , this just wont work in usb loaders

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This i have from an other tread....

Just tried it again with USBLoaderGX with the wii sports resort game settings as:

Video Mode: Disk default
VIDTV Patch : Off
Game Language: Japanese
Ocarina: Off
IOS: 249
Parental control: 0
Error 002 fix: ON
Patch coutry settings: OFF
Alternate DOL: OFF
Block IOS Reload: ON

And its loading fine! Do you think booting it from my flatmii 1st has made a save file telling the wii its already been watched? If thats the case then an alternate .dol should fix the problem.

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a pal 3.2 wii with wiikey and I still get the blue 002 error screen when using gecko 1.07b. I've got ios 55 etc and cios 13a installed, seems strange that it won't work

fiddlefaddle22

Trophies
XP
Country
Golfje said:
This i have from an other tread....

Just tried it again with USBLoaderGX with the wii sports resort game settings as:

Video Mode: Disk default
VIDTV Patch : Off
Game Language: Japanese
Ocarina: Off
IOS: 249
Parental control: 0
Error 002 fix: ON
Patch coutry settings: OFF
Alternate DOL: OFF
Block IOS Reload: ON
Thanks.This method works ok with USBLoaderGX R544 in Composite video for Pal users without Component

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
clivefrog said:
i have a pal 3.2 wii with wiikey and I still get the blue 002 error screen when using gecko 1.07b. I've got ios 55 etc and cios 13a installed, seems strange that it won't work

Get either the latest Gecko OS, or the latest Gecko OS 1.07b from WiiBrew.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
clivefrog said:

Get either the latest Gecko OS, or the latest Gecko OS 1.07b from WiiBrew.

Use latest Geckos mate
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.