ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum Legend : Galactic Rising

daniel709

Majesty Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The Name of this game have been finalised by me and i think this name suits the game : Pokemon Platinum Legend : Galactic Rising.

The changes that have been made so far :

Starting From Gardenia all the gym leader will have tougher and new pokemon.
Galactic commander pokemon have been toughen up and changed
Bewarn Cyrus is now more difficult to defeat as he have changed pokemon and have more pokemon
Piplup can be caught on route 202 , chimchar can be caught on route 201
Gangar can be caught on old chateau without the insert of any gba cartridges
Changed 20% of trainer pokemon and images
Battle music changed to frontier brain backgroung music
Alakazam and Luxray can be caught on route 203
Vaporeon,jolteon,flareon,umbreon and espeon are catchable at the trophy garden

Feel free to give your opinion or comment about the game

more update will be available HERE and my Site. so check back frequently.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try making every pokemon catchable in one game (including event poke's) because not all of us cba goin to japan or america to download a pokemon.
Try raising the levels of The bosses and the legendaries and giving them better moves.
Maybe speed the GUI of battle up a bit (I hear a lot of people complaining that it is too slow)

daniel709

Majesty Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
DeadLocked said:
Try making every pokemon catchable in one game (including event poke's) because not all of us cba goin to japan or america to download a pokemon.
Try raising the levels of The bosses and the legendaries and giving them better moves.
Maybe speed the GUI of battle up a bit (I hear a lot of people complaining that it is too slow)
i'll try my best

Posts merged

QUOTE(anaxs @ May 18 2009, 11:28 PM) i think u should alter the looks of the trainers u could choose from( the boy and dawn )

good luck in advance

il be sure to try out ur hack
thats a problem but don't worry i'll try and find the correct tool to do this.
so far i changed some trainer looks from youngster to ace trainer but i still can't alter the looks of dawn or lucas

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a bit out there but can you make it so that you can face Cyrus in the trainer cafe?

And this is WAY out there, make it so that garatina makes a clone of himself and you have to double battle with Cyrus.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol. makes me remind to wonder where are the shiny and normal colour headers ?
would be funny if you could add extra headers just as a spinda is randomly generated in color
making the idea of different kinds of colors of pokemons. and then eventually people would outsmart us and create a shiny animation of their own.
i wish somebody found the headers.
ahh well good luck with the hack

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
what would be a good thing to change, if you beat the elite 4 you will then get 99 X 3 of rare candy allowing you to fully build up 3 of your pokémon, then going back to the elite 4 and doing the same over, until you have most ( or if your a pokénut) all of your pokémon at the highest level. I know it has taken some time to get some of mine at high level, also be able to purchase master ball but at a high price so it makes it justified to buy such a powerful item!

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
DAZA said:
what would be a good thing to change, if you beat the elite 4 you will then get 99 X 3 of rare candy allowing you to fully build up 3 of your pokémon, then going back to the elite 4 and doing the same over, until you have most ( or if your a pokénut) all of your pokémon at the highest level. I know it has taken some time to get some of mine at high level, also be able to purchase master ball but at a high price so it makes it justified to buy such a powerful item!

1. Rare candies aren't a good way to raise pokemon... (and that's just being lazy)
2. I'm almost certain that buying masterballs would completely ruin the game...even if they were max priced.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
Another 'Enhanced Version'?

Exactly what came into my mind
dry.gif

But yes, im looking forward tot his
biggrin.gif

Make it as hard as possible, bring it on xD

Good Luck.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that makes up to three (or so) platinum hacks now..

This is probably a bit out there but can you make it so that you can face Cyrus in the trainer cafe?

this is actually... not a bad idea.

prier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible, I want all battle frontier battles become 6 on 6 basis. That would add a lot of versatility to the game play

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Shadz said:
I have always wanted a pokemon game which would include Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kanto and the Sephii Islands (might be called the Orange Islands). That way it would provide ALOT more entertainment
Something like that won't be possible for a long time. So far, it's not possible to create custom maps in D/P/Pl.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shadz said:
I have always wanted a pokemon game which would include Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kanto and the Sephii Islands (might be called the Orange Islands). That way it would provide ALOT more entertainment

*Sevii

I have always fantasized about that aswell, but like War said, this isn't possible yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol