Wii #0115 - Sonic & The Secret Rings (Japan)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US version has japanese voices, wich are much more enjoyable than the not so great and sometimes odd sounding (erazor's US voice) US voices.

Im just glad its not an unlockable feature.
It makes the game feel less repetitive than it is by switching voices. Especially since they talk so fricken much in the main missions.

And no, theres no Sonic and Amy sex seen.
Sorry to burst your bubble there,
Its actualy a Sonic and that genie girl seen in story book fashion!
DUM DUM DUUUM!! *explode*

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I just wish Sonic Team would make up their mind if the box and title logos are supposed to be in English or Japanese script. Example: Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast had an English logo on the box, where Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube had a Japanese logo on the box (I don't know about in-game for either). The three Sonic Advance games then used a Japanese logo for both. Now this? Geez.

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why do they always get the Japanese names wrong?

It clearly says "Sonic to Himitsu no Ringu" on the cover.

???????Release Groups????????????????
You may try using English other than totally broken Japanese.

Right... broken in what way.. Please explain. Usually (adverb) Release Groups (subject) Europe (location) are living in(verb).
That sentence verifies with Chasen, you know written by Japanese linguists. Instead of being an anal 'tard maybe you should start you own release group?

And that's "rather than".

??????

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
えーっと、ふつうRelease Groupsはヨーロッパにすんでいるからなぁ

There you go. Verified just for you by a professional translator ... apparently the word あのう in that context may have confused you. But she says you're a knob none the less. ha!

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
「普通」はな形容詞ですから、名詞の前に「な」を使います。それで、「professional translator」ってどういう意味ですか?パソコンソフトですか?日本語はソフトで正しい翻訳が出来ません。

And now, back on topic, will you?

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
?????????????????????????????????professional translator????????????????????????????????????????????

Actually, my dear homeboy, you can use ???? in the manner I did. Because I was using it as a noun (Check Oxford Japanese Verbs and Grammar)... not as a ?????(or ?? adjective) and if you're being a padantic arsehole why use ??. And no, the professional translator isn't a "personal computer software". She's called Ayumi, i18n expert and has seen more po files then you've had hot dinners. ^^

Back on topic... This game is pretty poor.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you use 「普通」 as a noun, it would still require の in this case. And I use 敬語, 'cause I try to be polite, which cannot be said of you. So, don't pose so much, would you?

I rest my case.

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone that understands a real Japanese dictionary will see from my sig that I have won this round of "Geekwars ™".
-EX- is probably using an edict based dictionary, which has a broken entry for 「普通」.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get a rest already, you're getting on my nerves.

You "won", you say? I don't need to "win", we're on the Internets, and you're taking it FAR too serious, get a life. I showed you your mistake, and you just can't take it because of your huge ego. Duh, grow up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    C @ Clayton44333: to install retroarch on ps4 9.00