Zelda: Which is the best one?

Which is/are the best Zelda game for you?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • The Adventure of Link

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • A Link to the Past

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • Link's Awakening

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ocarina of Time

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • Four Swords Adventure

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Oracle of Seasons and Age

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • The Wind Waker

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • The Minish Cap

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Spirit Tracks

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 19 20.9%

• Total voters

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
1) Majoras Mask - its just so awesome.The side stories are nicely done. The masks are unique feature. 3 Days to live! Changing into 3 different characters. Epona. Fierce Deity! The music

pokechar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For me, these are my favourites:

1. Oracle of Seasons/Ages: The atmosphere in those games is unmatched (in my opinion) by any other zelda game. The music, the locations, the bosses, everything about these games is really great!

2. A link to the past: My very first zelda game and the one of the most epic ones! It's the definition of my childhood (along the pokemon games)

3. Ocarina of Time (3D): I prefer the newer version over the old one (yay fluent fps!) It has some of the most beloved characters and it defined all the other 3d zelda games.

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted User

Of course Ocarina of Time would be winning lol.
I dunno but I honestly really enjoyed Twilight Princess :O

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 - Ocarina of Time: Doesn't matter which version. Though the 3DS version is pretty damn good only for the fact that the world was a lot more beautiful.
2 - A Link to the Past: Probably the only top down Zelda game that I liked. I hated the Gameboy versions, I can't seem to get into them.
3 - Majora's Mask. Honestly, the reasons why I love this is pretty much for the same reasons I love OoT. The only difference is that OoT concentrated on the land, while MM concentrates on the people. Hard not to fall in love with them.

*Skyward Sword: I put this here because I don't know where it belongs on the list. I'm only a few hours in, and I'm only at the desert place for the first time. I'm bored of the game. I'm sure it gets better but I can't get past this. If I do pick it up again, I'm sure it'll be high on the list somewhere.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the chances that alot pf people voting haven't actually played them all? :P

Anyway, for me it would go:

1) A link to the past
2) OoT
3) Link's Awakening.

I did like the others (Not you Spirit Tracks!) but these were the ones that I just liked more. Probably for nostalgia's sake, but they were the ones I grew up on lol. Something about having Link's Awakening on the old GBC was amazing. Portable zelda? ZOMG

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only played 4 of the zeldas up there.

Link's Awakening:Showed just how in depth a game for the Game Boy could really be. It was a rather impressive feat.
A Link to the Past: Fantastic. I would say this is the best one (of the ones i played). I loved the idea of two world and shiz, and the dark world was awesome.
Minish Cap: Ok between the Link to the Past and Minish Cap there is a game included in the LTTP game. Its like the 4 swords adventure but you had to play it on GBA and with other people. I know its not the proper one but it was tons of fun, but i cant play it due to no friends who have or want to play with me. Minish Cap seemed to expand on that and do like an origins of the 4 sword. That said, i loved Minish Cap. Due to its lack of size, it cant be my favorite though :(
Twilight Princess:This one is my only and consequently my favorite 3d zelda. The art and atmosphere seemed to take link in a more legendary direction. It didnt feel like any other zelda, and very disconnected from the series (in a good way). I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing all of them. You should. I did except Skyward Sword is the last one I am going to play soon.

Edit: I dont know if I should play Four Swords Adventure because I had done on SNES. Any difference beside 4 players ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already