Homebrew Zelda Game DS (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Retards. I've been looking through this topic just tonight, and all the footage and screenshots (or at least the ones that were there), plus the demos (well, the one that was accessible)... I could tell from the first few pages that this wasn't anything that it was said to be. It's so funny to look at the people who kept trying to support this. It's quite obviously all just a little game.

Hey, I was 13 once; I wanted to make games then, too. I STILL use Game Maker, because I don't think I'll ever be much of a whizz with C++. I'm not great at maths, but I love video games, so I'm going to be a designer, a bit like Shigeru Miyamoto. But hey, I hate seeing these fraudulent things. There is a difference between blatant lying, and failed but hearty attempts. I've been on the latter end before. As someone said earlier, it doesn't matter if a homebrew project or similar doesn't succeed. You learn more for the future. Heck, I've tried my hand at making many different games. None of them are finished, but they all have something unique and have helped my knowledge evolve.

Still, at the end of the day, this is all crap. One thing I hate a lot is being lied to. Especially when it's obvious and people won't accept it. The biggest problem is when the liar just won't properly confess. Oh well, I'm sure this will get closed soon. I mean, it just has to. Almost 60 pages, and most of it is "GBATEMP - THE FLAMEWARS: Part 512" (I'm not saying there are flamewars a lot. Just that it happens. And I guess I chose 512 because of it's resemblance for things like... save files. 512KB. 512B. Blah, blah, blah). I do love flamewars though. Next time, I want to be a part of it. I hate arguing so much that I enjoy it.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
frown.gif
.... Now what ?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
If anyone understands code:

Code:
!I quit
*See the exclamation mark?
Actually, if I remember correctly, the exclamation mark represents an accented vocal sound xD (maybe it only applies to names).
I'm just joking, its great that you are still continuing your work on your game, and hopefully your life will be much easier with one less website to get flames from.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pff, this whole thread has been a joke. He claimed to have a finished game for months and then didn't tell us that his PC crashed and he lost all his data for an equally long amount of time.

Then he quits.

Then he comes back.

Then he starts the project from scratch.

Then he quits because he got a PSP.

How professional. I'm with DSGameMaker on this one.

Lock this, like it should have been months ago.

EDIT: Yeah, that sounded "hateful" but I'm sick of this crap. It's been nothing but playing puppets with us for weeks. Keeping us on the strings, saying he'll have a finished game this time, then that time, so on and so forth. Odds are you'll be sick of your PSP after a few months or won't be playing it non stop in a few weeks then expect us to all come flocking back to this thread.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Ok get lost then if you don't like this thread. Problem solved.

I asked 3 mods to delete and lock this topic 2 weeks ago!

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SC, if you are going to quit, then quit and leave and don't return. If you are going to continue, stop saying you are going to quit. Is it really that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.