FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I noticed nobody made a thread about it and I figured I would since I am a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 6
233px-TF06-JP.jpg

Release Date: 22 Sept 2011
Language/Region: Japan

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vGmZ14s2qc[/youtube]

Rules

This games uses March 2011 Banlists as default.

Characters

New characters to this Tag Force installment include Aporia, Jean, Breo, Andre, Halldor, Broder, Dragan, Rex Goodwin, Greiger, Bruno, Taro Yamashita, Jinbei Tanigawa, Yoshizo Hayashi, Familiar of Red Nova and Z-one

Characters from previous installments include Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Akiza Izinski, Crow Hogan, Leo, Luna, Carly Carmine, Kalin Kessler, Misty Tredwell, Primo, Jakob, Lester, Sherry Leblanc, Lazar, Mina Simington, Tetsu Trudge and Antinomy

New alternate storylines for Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan and Kalin Kessler being members of The Enforcers, Kalin Kessler, Carly Carmine, Misty Tredwell and Greiger being the Dark Signers and Sherry LeBlanc being a member of Yliaster

Cards

New cards to the world of 'Tag Force' include The Soul-Binding Gate, Nordic Wicked Dragon Jörmungandr, Nordic Wicked Wolf Fenrir, Odin, Father of the Aesir, Sleeping Giant Thud, Neos Spiral Force, Dark Spiral Force, Dark Magic Twin Burst, Bond Between Teacher and Student, Holding-Hands Majin, Double Ripple, Life Stream Dragon, Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord, Shooting Quasar Dragon and Meklord Astro Mekanikle

This game includes more than 5000 Cards. In addition, the cards in the game go up to Photon Shockwave, Structure Deck 21: Devil's Gate, Duel Terminal - Xyz Startup!!,

The Valuable Book Promotional Cards: Series 14, V-Jump Edition 5 and Extra Pack Volume 4.

Includes new Xyz Monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, like how Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3, included Synchro Monsters which are from the 5D's era.

UMD Recognition

By using game's UMD recognition feature with the previous Tag Force games the following can be unlocked:

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force unlocks Carly Carmine (Dark Signer version) as an opponent, 10,000 DP, 3 copies of "Dark Magician", "Slifer the Sky Dragon", and "Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel", and 1 copy of "Stardust Dragon"

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 unlocks Misty Tredwell (Dark Signer version) as an opponent, 10,000 DP, 3 copies of "The Winged Dragon of Ra", "Power Wall", and "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", and 1 copy of "Red Dragon Archfiend"

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 unlocks Kalin Kessler (The Enforcers version) as a opponent, 10,000 DP, 3 copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", "Miracle Contact", and "Obelisk the Tormentor", and 1 copy of "Black Rose Dragon"

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 unlocks Kalin Kessler (Dark Signer version) as an opponent, 10,000 DP, 3 copies of "Black Spiral Force", "Cursed Prison", and "Dark Magician Girl", and 1 copy of "Power Tool Dragon" & "Ancient Fairy Dragon"

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 unlocks Greiger (Dark Signer version) as an opponent, 10,000 DP, 3 copies of "Gatling Ogre", "Neos Spiral Force", and "Jinzo", and 1 copy of "Black-Winged Dragon"

Passing all 5 previous Tag Force games through UMD Recognition unlocks the cards "Bond Between Teacher and Student" , "Black Twin Burst" and "Berserker Soul"

Other

Feature utilizing existing Tag Force 5 Data: Inherit Player's Name and your Deck Recipes, 2000 DP x Player's Duelist Level as bonus, and 1 copy of all your TF5 cards obtained.

New cinematic Summoning and attack sequences have been added for "Life Stream Dragon", "Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord", "Shooting Quasar Dragon"" and "Meklord Astro Mekanikle"

New option in "Free Duel" Mode available, allowing player to view Tag Duels between characters.​

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
4kids did that because they already signed to air dubbed episodes of ZEXAL. In the end comparing it with the viewers they wanted to fast foward and in the end it didn't work out I suppose. I am assuming they ditched it completely where they saw the chance. Don't worry about it though Tag Force 3 came out in EU. If anybody in the US loves yugioh they will order it from europe/uk or whatever. Or people with hacked psps. (lol)

On another note the game is epic. I unlocked all recipes and I got to admit there is a lot and for japanese I am surprised how easy the game is. If your psp is hacked I say why not try it out. Sure I dont understand some of the new cards effects and what not but I keep a note of how to use them once I try em out in each recipe.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That won't happen simply because Konami won't do it. Literally. They had a good chance to include Yugi Jaden and Paradox in Tag Force 6 but they didn't.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can you disable all the unnecessary animations (card summons, attack animations, special effects, counters, magic etc)? I loved the Yu-Gi-Oh game on the DS since it was like Pokemon TCG back from GBC times, but with crap load of useless animation. Luckily you could disable them via cheats which brought the time it took for one game down from 5 to 2 minutes.

PS. Is Lightsworn still viable? Haven't followed the scene in over a year, dunno how badly the banlist has effected it over the time.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah man, still not even the slightest mention of Wi-fi dueling.

I love the speed of the AI on the PSP games, but I can only duel AIs for so long before it gets boring. Guess I'm still gonna have to wait for WC: 2012.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back