• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 798

rokusnow04

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
super dumb question but who has used save files like these and still play online? I want to get the game and play online but not go through the hassle of grinding for cards.

glong279

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this save on my switch without homebrew? I don't want to mod my switch I just don't want to grind for cards.

zestiva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Just to make sure, since you didn't directly reply to rokusnow04, you have been using an edited save for over half a year and not banned right? I mean, I was just gonna inject the save but then ACNH came out with an insta-ban code, so I kind of have second thoughts.
yes , from releasedate to now , and I'm cloud sync to another ns lite , all ok

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to use this save on my switch without homebrew? I don't want to mod my switch I just don't want to grind for cards.
impossible , only if you use another mod ns restore the save and login thesame account use cloud save sync , but another mod ns perhaps be ban by nintendo

impossible , only if you use another mod ns restore the save and login the same account use cloud save sync , but another mod ns perhaps be ban by nintendo

Reactions: glong279

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes , from releasedate to now , and I'm cloud sync to another ns lite , all ok

impossible , only if you use another mod ns restore the save and login thesame account use cloud save sync , but another mod ns perhaps be ban by nintendo

impossible , only if you use another mod ns restore the save and login the same account use cloud save sync , but another mod ns perhaps be ban by nintendo

Thanks. I'm just going to have to hack my switch then. I was thinking about it anyways.

FellDreagon95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you by chance reupload this? I click on what I think is the download button (the blue one right next to the orange one) and it gives me a 503 page.

zestiva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
all card need clear game to fill some address
all series clear has no effect for game progress , that mode you can repeated play any time
It should be possible to change the unlock series progress address fill use 0x0 , I haven't test

cschene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please upload your save zestiva? The website has an error

all card need clear game to fill some address
all series clear has no effect for game progress , that mode you can repeated play any time
It should be possible to change the unlock series progress address fill use 0x0 , I haven't test
Can you please upload your save Zestiva? The website links to an error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol