1TimeGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay..
So I downloaded the file, 6.61. I reformatted the card, but it said that I failed to reflash the drive. I then stuck in the files from the most recent kernel download from my card's website. Then I added the TTmenu and Default.nds file. I added the R4-SDHC folder files. My card is a R4 SDHC Revolution from the web site www.r4ultra.com.
I then took out the micro SD card and inserted it into my DS. I loaded the card and loaded the Deafult.nds file on the first screen, which is stated as YSmenu. I was taken to a new menu. I found my game folder and my games that I has also added to my drive. I tried loading one of these games, but it didn't work. None of them do. It says "Error" and beneath it, "Unsupported DLDl Name". They still work if I access the game folder in my original menu, but not the Default.nds
What can I do to fix this? Where did I go wrong?

If this seems unclear and difficult to understand, please say so.

Thanks!

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>R4 Ultra
1. open /_system_/resource/dldi.bin by hex editor
2. change offset 0x60 from "R4DS" to "RPGS"

1TimeGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
avenir said:
>R4 Ultra
1. open /_system_/resource/dldi.bin by hex editor
2. change offset 0x60 from "R4DS" to "RPGS"
Okay..I did that.
Instead, I got a new error:

akloader.nds
Can't open loader
OK(A)

What should I do?

1TimeGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@avenir
Okay. I got the akloader.nds file from the acekard website, AKAIO.1.8.7.
I didn't put it in any folder. Can't even access my R4. Keeps loading.
Put it in TTMenu folder. Nothing Happens.
What do I do?

1TimeGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow, I double posted. I''ll just use this post as an extra since I don't know how to delete..
But when I edit the dldi file, it turns into a BAK file after changing to RPGS

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you read the link that avenir posted up, those are instructions straight from Yasu's site for how to get the akloader.nds required to get it working. As for the editing and it turning into a BAK file, that is your hex editor backing up the file. Supposing nothing is wrong with your edit, there isn't much need for the backup file.

1TimeGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. But...I don't quite understand what to do.
These instructions, right?

+ for AceKard2 users
Run akextract.exe with OFFICIAL akmenu4.nds. akloader.nds will be extracted.
Copy akloader.nds and YSMenu.ini to YSMenu directory in TF.

##PATCH AK2 DLDI of YSMENU.nds## then Rename my YSMENU.nds to akmenu4.nds and copy it to TF instead of official akmenu4.nds

I finally fond that why I cant boot AK2 card with YSMenu. The DLDI patch is so important and better add in manual. Thank you for making such good core for DSTT and AK2.

I have akloader.nds now.
In my 6.61 YSmenu, I still don't have a YSMenu.ini file. I have a similar document with the same coding named as YSMenu.
So where would the YSMenu directory in TF be?..I don't have a YSMenu folder in my card..I have a TTMenu that has YSMenu files.

Edit: I tried putting it in the TTMenu folder, loaded Default.ds, and tried a game.
Error: UNKNOWN_DLDI_TYPE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch