CodyMitchel2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something is going on with the video player in Chrome. It doesn't function at all. I hit refresh and it still doesn't work. I have Tampermonkey and Stylish enabled so I don't have use the ugly large video player that Google forces on us. I need help really bad!!

Last edited by CodyMitchel2,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Something is going on with the video player in Chrome. It doesn't function at all. I hit refresh and it still doesn't work. I have Tampermonkey and Stylish enabled so I don't have use the ugly large video player that Google forces on us. I need help really bad!!
Try disabling them. If it works like that, you have your problem source.

CodyMitchel2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling them. If it works like that, you have your problem source.
If I open YouTube in a new tab, then search for a video, it works. But hitting refresh causes the video player to no longer work or function, whatsoever. It only barely works and I really hate the large video player! Why does Google always have to screw something up? This was never a problem before 2014. Is someone working on a fix?

The scripts I'm using for Tampermonkey are "YouTube UI Fix", "YouTube Old Watch Page", and "Get Me Old YouTube' and for Stylish, it's "YouTube Player August 2015".

It should look like this, this is the exact size I want it and the damn video player is not working properly:

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 283

CodyMitchel2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How will that make my video player smaller? It makes it friggin huge, again! I'm so fed up with Google's bullshit! Why not let us choose our own video player size, instead of being forced to use the large one! Seriously, shit like that is the reason I hate Google so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker