Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, RIP.

Many Pikmin.
Captain Toadette, hell yes.
Hours of Splatoon.
Everyone rushing to select Rosaline, 'cause Spin attack.
5 player mode NSMBU, "can you please STOP throwing blocks in my ass yes?"
Spike in Mario Party.
Lying more frequently in a ravine than I was drinking beer *WHATS WRONG WITH ME, DKC TROPICAL FREEZE??*
One level of Star Fox something. Just no. Throw it in the bin.
A few minutes of Yoshi's Woolly World. Kind of fun.

LoveU WiiU always. RIP.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you google yoshi switch, you can find US eBay sellers already scalping the game. Scalping prices varies. Lowest price I seen 77.15 and 150.35 the highest thus far.

Hoping next week there is a launch date announcement. My guess?, August. Around the same time as Mario + rabbits was released!

Last edited by chartube12,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you google yoshi switch, you can find US eBay sellers already scalping the game. Scalping prices varies. Lowest price I seen 77.15 and 150.35 the highest thus far.

Hoping next week there is a launch date announcement. My guess?, August. Around the same time as Mario + rabbits was released!
I'm fairly certain you can report them for fraud since they're advertising a product they can't physically have

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still wondering why this title is MIA. All other titles from last year’s E3 have either been released or have some small bite of news or rumor. Yoshi ’flip side’ (switch sides) still MIA however. So weird. I wonder if they stopped working on it or if was originally a concept title and wasn’t originally meant be shown last year.

Last edited by chartube12,

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope Yoshi finds a more established identify this year.

Mario is the best in class 3D platformer with amazing charm. Donkey Kong is best in class traditional platformer with challenging difficulty. Yoshi just caters to neither which is a bit of a ashame as he has some awesome mechanics and is adorable.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope Yoshi finds a more established identify this year.

Mario is the best in class 3D platformer with amazing charm. Donkey Kong is best in class traditional platformer with challenging difficulty. Yoshi just caters to neither which is a bit of a ashame as he has some awesome mechanics and is adorable.
yoshi games are fun platformers same way as kirby, kirby is also a fun platformer nothing amazing but fun same for yoshi ever since n64 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums