Gaming Yet Another Recommendation Thread

Wintrale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently (aka a few days ago) softmodded my PSP and I want to take the baby out for a spin. Looking around, I picked up three games but I'm looking for more. Here's the games I've actually got.

Dissidia
Dissidia 012
Birth by Sleep
Peace Walker
Persona 3 Portable
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Crisis Core
War of the Lions
Tales of Eternia
Jeanne D'Arc
Prinny 2
Tactics Ogre

And here are the games I've downloaded...

Phantom Brave
Silent Hill Origins
The Dracula X Chronicles

The genres I'm after are RPG, Tactical RPG and third person shooter. The latter is mostly because Third Birthday is almost out and I'm in the mood for something like that. I'd rather you didn't list remakes (stuff like Riviera or Disgaea, as an example) unless they're remarkably different from the original and don't bother with PS1 games unless it's a really obscure but awesome game since I've played all the ones everyone knows and most of the ones that nobody does.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
smileipb2.png

P.S. Is there a SNES emulator for the PSP? If so, how good is it?

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get Syphon filter Dark mirror and Logans shadow.
Along with Resistance PSP (Made using Syphon filter engine)

EDIT: Oh and SNES...
I use SNES 9x or whatever. runs great.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
P3P - Awesome choice
smile.gif

If you're into dungeon crawlers (P3P is one, but it's in third person), look into Class of Heroes, which is in first person. If you've ever played Etrian Odyssey, then you'll be right at home. I'm not too far into it, but it's really enjoyable and very customizable.

Cladun: This is a RPG is a lot of fun, too, especially if you're into that kind of humor and retro looks/game play. It's worth looking into.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
+1 for resistance-retribution.
and phantasy-star portable 2 Infinity.

but play one of the earlier releases with english language first to understand the menu system etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...