yellow screen after updating with Daybreak

steamcheapcom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had everything working but I was on version 9.X.X so I downloaded the latest update from darthsternie and installed it with Daybreak. After rebooting and going back into CFW (emuNand) I got a flat yellow screen and it just froze there. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have incompatible files in your atmosphere/contents folder somewhere. Delete that folder, extract the entire Atmosphere .zip again, allowing to overwrite everything, then reinstall your sigpatches.

EDIT: or don't delete that folder, if you didn't already update Atmosphere and hekate first. You definitely should have done that first. Won't brick you though, just update them now. And any problems after that... delete atmosphere/contents.

Reactions: Blythe93

MementoMartha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m having the same issue after updating my firmware, I’ve updated all of the requirements (Atmosphere, Hekate, Sigpatches) and I’m still getting a yellow screen. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol