Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool! dreamcast in lakka is working so fine too:

In all seriousness, outside of having a FAR better controller for most retro games in the Fighting Commander Pro (the only thing that holds it back from being a 10/10 controller for yours truly is the lack of analog sticks, which would make playing modern games more feasible), this may have just singlehandedly killed any need for my ODroid XU4 at this point. Is the work on this based on Natinusala's work with Lakka, or is it completely separate?

If the former, have any of the problems outside of the audio which got fixed recently been addressed, be it the sleep mode, lack of support for wireless controllers, Dock support, and anything else mentioned in this guide that's begging to be updated?

https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/faq.html

I can't wait to be done with finals in two days here...

Last edited by Silent_Gunner,

onofrix

Trophies
XP
Country

In all seriousness, outside of having a FAR better controller for most retro games in the Fighting Commander Pro (the only thing that holds it back from being a 10/10 controller for yours truly is the lack of analog sticks, which would make playing modern games more feasible), this may have just singlehandedly killed any need for my ODroid XU4 at this point. Is the work on this based on Natinusala's work with Lakka, or is it completely separate?

If the former, have any of the problems outside of the audio which got fixed recently been addressed, be it the sleep mode, lack of support for wireless controllers, Dock support, and anything else mentioned in this guide that's begging to be updated?

https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/faq.html

I can't wait to be done with finals in two days here...

is the nati's work, but is a compilation made by m4xw for his patreons. I think that is going to be released soon with vulcan support. Sadly, problems like sleep, wireless controllers or dock are not fixed yet :(

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can boot kodi from l4t Ubuntu, along with running Dreamcast games
I'm using Kodi on L4T since your initial release (thanks for that btw :P) but I didn't realise you could run that Dreamcast Emulator.
Is it just a matter of installing Retroarch and downloading the Core?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.